Recreate iconic Ghostbusters™ scenes with the 2-storey Firehouse Headquarters, featuring laboratory, living quarters, containment unit and much more. Capture the ghosts with the proton packs and restore order, or solve other supernatural cases! Includes 9 minifigures: Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore, Janine Melnitz, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, Library Ghost and Zombie Driver.
- Includes 9 minifigures: Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore, Janine Melnitz, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, Zombie Driver and Library Ghost.
- Also comes with Slimer, Pink Ghost and Blue Ghost.
- Slide the Ghostbusters™ heroes down the fire pole into action.
- Chase the ghosts and secure them in the containment unit.
- Turn the librarian old lady into a scary ghost with the double-sided face and extra wig!
- Run tests on Louis in the lab to see if he's possessed!
- Suspend ghosts around the building's exterior with attachable transparent arms.
- Dodge the slime oozing up through cracks in the pavement.
- Accessory elements include an alarm bell, fire extinguisher, computer, phone, toolbox, tools, jars of slimes, magnifying glass, camera, camera rolls, arcade game, toaster with slime, fridge with frozen pizza, milk and cheese, and much more!
- Features opening walls for easy play access.
- Features over 4,600 pieces.
- Ghostbusters™ minifigures comewith decorated arms.
- Measures over 14” (36cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 14” (38cm) deep.
- With walls opened out, measures over 14” (36cm) high, 18” (46 cm) wide and 14” (38cm) deep.
- Firehouse Headquarters doors can open to fit the 21108 LEGO® Ideas Ghostbusters Ecto-1 inside!
- September 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Don't cross the streams!Tobalation | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAbsolutely awesome lego set. I have been recovering at home from an accident and purchased this to keep me busy. It took me a while to build but defiantly kept me entertained right from laying the first pieces. Seeing it take shape as you add different levels is great. The rooms have loads of detail and they reminded me of the scenes from the movies. Good selection of mini figures and plenty of ways to display them through the set. I definitely recommend this lego set. Looks amazing on display!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Firehouse Headquarters
- January 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Awesome FirehouseBiggles2 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set for Christmas as a present for myself!:) Have built a lot of Star Wars and Technic lego and loved them all but this one was my favorite by far! It has everything for the Ghostbusters fan. The build itself takes time but that is half the fun. The attention too detail is really good especially the brick work which gives the building the old gothic appeal. Inside you have everything from the fire pole too a pool table and lab, it even has a toilet! A great build and loved it. The only down side I would say is the black pages on the instruction booklet make the dark brown, black and grey bricks hard too see had the same problem on the UCS Star Wars sets too.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Firehouse Headquarters
- April 9th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Absolutely lovelyaleabuela | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo much fun, incredible level of details and a lot of minifigs but if I not give the excellent overall rating is because I found important that the ecto1 fitted in the garage as seen in the movie...but it's not...that was disappointing because I have it from couples years ago and was really looking forward to put it in. For the rest I think it's beatiful and full of action inside and outside.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 23 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Firehouse Headquarters
- January 12th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing in every wayNuckChorris | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHi, my name's Brad and I'm going to write a review from the perspective of someone who actually owns the set and has built it - isn't that useful!?! ;o) This set, as the title says, is amazing in every way. The little details that have been added in show how much the design team focussed on the movies and will have you smiling all the way through! Of course I watched both movies whilst building this, and had to grab a screen shot of the building itself - they have done an amazing job of staying accurate! There is a great array of different build types in here, from the simple stuff like shelves, through clever stuff such as the "set in" windows and onto impressive overall structure build. Once finished, this is a solid set - and it weighs an absolute tonne! I only finished last night as I wanted to take my time over the build, but it was difficult to not just sit and finish in 1 sitting! The minifigures are also incredible, my favourite being Tully but they're all so good. I thought the ghosts would be a bit bigger, but the size they are is actually better than what I imagined and is relevant to minifig sizes! The fact I can put my Ecto-1 (sold separately! :P ) ) in there too just finishes it off nicely. I also really love the street touches such as the traffic light build and pavement with studs for minifigs. I have only 1 negative about this set, and it's commonplace in Lego (also have it with the Simpsons House) and that is the fact that the chairs around the table on the first floor (second floor if you're from the US) are not fixed in place, but instead are free standing. As an adult who displays rather than plays with Lego, I do find this irritating as if anyone ever looks at my sets and knocks it, my OCD kicks in! haha Overall, a pricey set butt reflected in the quality - you get what you pay for with Lego! 10/10 and one very happy customer with many jealous friends! :D Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to any builder - please check out my pics and excuse the background mess on the table! :PPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Firehouse Headquarters