Kids can enjoy a fun-filled day out at the fairground with this brilliantly detailed LEGO® Creator 3in1 Ferris Wheel (31119). This toy construction set features a rotating Ferris Wheel with 8 gondolas, a ticket booth, a balloon cart with balloon animals, 5 minifigures and a brick-built dog.
Awesome toys fuel kids’ passions
The fun never stops as kids can build 3 different fairground rides with this supercool LEGO Creator 3in1 set. They can assemble the Ferris Wheel, rebuild it into a bumper car playset, transform it into a swing boat ride, or use the bricks to create something completely new.
Cool toys for creative play
LEGO Creator 3in1 sets let kids explore their creative side with 3 models to build in every box! The play possibilities never end because each model can be rebuilt into something new as often as kids want. Choose from an amazing range of 3in1 sets, including cars, animals and space rockets.
- The LEGO® Creator 3in1 Ferris Wheel (31119) amusement park toy set jump-starts kids’ creativity with 3 models in 1 – a Ferris Wheel, bumper car ride and swing boat ride.
- This LEGO® set includes 5 minifigures – mom, dad, kid, and 2 fairground workers to further enhance youngsters’ exciting days out at the amusement park.
- The rotating Ferris Wheel features 8 gondolas for the minifigures to ride inside, a ticket booth, a balloon cart with balloon animals and a brick-built dog.
- The bumper car ride features 3 cars and a ticket booth with an announcer microphone, while the swing boat ride comes with a claw machine and a gumball machine.
- This 1,002-piece LEGO® Creator 3in1 toy set offers a wonderful bonding experience when kids aged 9 and up assemble it with a parent or caregiver.
- Standing over 10.5 in. (27 cm) high, 6 in. (16 cm) deep and 10.5 in. (26 cm) wide, the Ferris Wheel is guaranteed to impress when on display in a kid’s bedroom in between playtimes.
- Look out for othergreat new-for-2021 LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets including Space Shuttle Adventure (31117) and Medieval Castle (31120).
- LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets let kids enjoy amazing role play as they plot fast-moving stories around the 3 different models in every box.
- Since 1958 LEGO® building bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart every time.
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards.
- August 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love it!I would recommend this to a friend!My kids LOVE everything Lego, and they are super excited to add the Creator 3-in-1 Ferris Wheel set to their collection. The star of the show is the ferris wheel, so they set about putting that together first. My 10 year old put the entire thing together in one afternoon, and then proudly showed us how the wheel actually turned with a crank on the bottom. He especially loved all the added details like the dog, the balloon stand, and the ticket stand. It was hard to convince him to take it apart so that we could create the bumper car display and then the swing ride display, but he was just as happy with those completed creations as well. After putting together the bumper cars and the swing ride, there are enough Lego pieces left over that we can build our own additions to the displays. As always, the pieces are nicely separated into numbered bags that go along with the instruction booklets. Each of the three different displays has its own detailed instruction booklet. Legos are durable toys that allow for building and dismantling over and over again. This set, in particular, has led to hours of imaginative play for my kids. I would highly recommend this set.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Ferris Wheel
- August 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fabulous featuresSuziq644 |I would recommend this to a friend!I got this a few weeks ago and every weekend my son and I have been putting it together. I have loved Lego since I was a child, which is now called vintage where the people were bigger and there arms moved. We always have a Lego project we do together as well as having our own. This is one of the best ones we have completed in such a long time. Fantastic details, the movement the sturdy structure is just fabulous. It’s bright and colourful and totally looks and moves like the real thing. I like it when your larger set comes with other instructions to be able to build different things. My son loves following the instructions to make things, then often keeps them up and plays with them or keeps them on his book case on show. The instructions were like a big book, but easy to follow. We had so much fun build this. Although it they did not stay up long enough this time for a change to get finished photos until it was getting used to make a space rocket, I think it would be a good idea for us to get a spare room just to build Lego, but this one is such a fun build and great playing time as well.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Ferris Wheel
- August 24th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Versatile set!I would recommend this to a friend!I was really excited to begin building this lego set with my son as it's always a fun activity for us to do together. The great thing about this set is that it's a 3 in 1 so you can build a Ferris wheel, bumper cars, or a swinging boat ride. My son loves that we can deconstruct and rebuild different scenes. The best part is everything is functional so you can use the handle to make it move. The cars are also suspended as well as have spots for your lego people to sit in as well. This set can be a bit tedious when building the wheel parts as there's lots of thinner pieces. Overall, it took us about 3 hours total to get everything together.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Ferris Wheel
- October 26th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So fun I bought three sets!I would recommend this to a friend!Once I decided that my planned Lego city needs a fairground area, I purchased this set and built the Ferris Wheel with its cheerful sunny face. I was concerned about how challenging this design might be, but it was really easy to put together. The two alternate builds looked equally fun, so I bought two more of this set and made those, too. And I have a big bag of unused parts from the two alternate builds to make a good start on a free build bin of parts. Hmm, maybe a fairground concession stand is in the future!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Ferris Wheel