Experience the ultimate in traction and maneuverability with the Extreme Adventure vehicle, featuring 4 high-grip tracks with working suspension, upswing doors with lowering running board function, raisable roof tent, working winch, front steering, opening hood, detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and a lockable tailgate. Also includes a sliding storage drawer, side storage compartment with a first aid kit and 2 fire extinguishers, and a roof rack with 2 jerry cans in a rare dark-green color. This 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic model comes in a yellow, black and purple color scheme with decorative sticker detailing, and can be rebuilt to create a Mobile Base Vehicle.
- Features 4 high-grip tracks with working suspension, upswing doors with lowering running board function, a raisable roof tent, lockable tailgate, working winch, front steering, opening hood, detailed V8 engine with moving pistons, sliding storage drawer with shovel, opening side storage compartment with a first aid kit and 2 fire extinguishers, and a roof rack with 2 dark-green jerry cans.
- Check out the yellow, black and purple color scheme with decorative sticker detailing.
- Maneuver the Extreme Adventure to rotate the high-grip tracks.
- Turn the crank to raise the integrated roof tent.
- Open the upswing doors and see the running boards lower into place.
- Load the jerry cans onto the roof rack, open the side storage compartment to access the first aid kit and 2 fire extinguishers, and slide out the drawer to access the shovel.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Designed for indoor use only.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Mobile Base Vehicle.
- Extreme Adventure (with roof tent raised and doors open) measures over 11” (30cm) high, 17” (44cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide, and 10” (26cm) high and 9” (24cm) wide with roof tent lowered and doors closed.
- Mobile Base Vehicle measures over 7” (19cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- September 1st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Design 10/10I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm was very excited when I was building this. There's lot of details, but where are the sideview mirror stickers like in Claas and Mercedes? ;) Also, after 15 years of Lego building pause, I was impressed by the winch because its something I've not seen before (in Technic build). There is good room for some quick RC modding, and remodeling the chassis for full RC functionality doesn't seem so overwhelming. I gave playabilty 3/5 because the model takes a lot of force to move forward/backward and steer. This can be improved a lot by switching the tracks to wheels. I'm still trying to figure out what that "62 MR 56" means... More hidden puzzles, please! :)Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Extreme Adventure
- December 28th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth the Money!I would recommend this to a friend!My dad got me this for Christmas. I have built legos all my life and all I can say is that this build is worth all the money spent and is fun to construct and play with. If you’re going to get this for a friend/family member then make sure they are advanced enough to build this. This is more advanced than most LEGO technic builds because the bags do not come labeled with numbers so you have to dump them all in separate piles. Sometimes it is difficult finding certain pieces because there are so many, but even though that’s a challenge, I guess that’s part of building LEGO’s. In the end I would recommend this to anyone who is advanced enough and is partially familiar with LEGO technics.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 days 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Extreme Adventure
- February 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Extreme Adventure - 42069wamtune |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have to say this is one of the best Technic models out in 2017. This set is very well designed with lots of features. I do not believe this truck needs to have power functions. All the static controls give it lots of hours of playability. This is one of my grand children's favorite LEGO.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Extreme Adventure
- August 3rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO 42069SJC2010 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAnother great model from Lego, reasonable build time and got my daughters attention. The purple and black colour scheme actually works well, Some excellent features and little extras for realism. Would have been awesome with power functions.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Extreme Adventure