The lithium ion EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery is designed for use with the EV3 Intelligent Brick and features a capacity of 2050 mAh. It provides longer run time than AA batteries and can be charged without taking the model apart. The battery is included in the EV3 Education Core Set and has a charge time of around three to four hours. It requires the 45517 DC Charger, which is the same charger as used for the rechargeable NXT DC Battery. These are sold separately.Building Instructions
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 2nd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing and money saving!Nat3d0g | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This product saves you so much money because you can just recharge it over and over again. when I use it at school it saves so many batteries. The robot i have at home I use batteries and I used a total of 3 Kirkland batteries packs. That costs a lot and is not Eco friendly. with this batteries it is Eco friendly and saves you money. PST...You have to buy the cord separatePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery
- March 9th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Way cheaper in the long run!ad456m | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an essential bit of kit if you use the EV3 a lot. Lasts for ages on a charge and now i'm buying my second and don't have the adapter in the price making it even more expensive!. I wouldn't be without itPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery
- March 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great purchaseKleles | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe battery and charger (sold separately) is an expensive option but economical in the long run. I was churning through 6 to 12 alkaline AA batteries a week with my Mindstorms explorations. I considered rechargeable NiCd AAs but I've had mixed experience with their longevity. This LEGO li-Ion battery seems promising especially because Li-Ion batteries are ubiquitous in their use to power cell phones, tablets, laptops and many other devices.Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery