The EV3 Medium Servo Motor is great for lower-load, higher speed applications and when faster response times and a smaller profile are needed in the robot’s design. The motor uses tacho feedback for precise control within one degree of accuracy and has a built-in rotation sensor.
- Tacho feedback to one degree of accuracy
- 240-250 RPM
- Running torque of 8 N/cm (approximately 11 oz/in)
- Stall torque of 12 N/cm (approximately 17 oz/in)
- Auto-ID is built into the EV3 software
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- August 2nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for Accurate Measurement & Movementmrshippi | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I used these motors to run a program that had over 50,000 lines of code; 5 hours, non-stop on + off + measuring. Even though the batteries in the EV3 brick were wearing down, the motors stayed calibrated and accurate. These motors are less powerful than the large motors so they may not be ideal for a load as heavy as an EV3 brick, but for smaller loads, they will be more accurate with lower power consumption. These motors are impressive.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55EV3 Medium Servo Motor