- Elf Club House
Have yourself a merry little ChristmasThis quaint, colourful cottage is where Santa’s fun-loving elves enjoy their hard-earned time off by cooking waffles, wrapping presents, and going on rocket-powered sleigh rides. It even has a rooftop telescope they can use to follow Santa's Sleigh as it takes off into the night sky on Christmas Eve. A decorated Christmas Tree is surrounded by gifts and a computer helps the elves keep track of who's naughty and who's nice!
Bring the family together
With 1,197 pieces, this set offers hours of fun for all.
Build a new tradition
Relax and unwind with a rewarding building experience.
Deck the halls
Makes a great decoration to bring out year after year.
Add a warm glow with the included Light Brick.
Let’s make waffles
Use the waffle maker for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Ready for take-off
Attach the new Reindeer to the rocket-powered sleigh.
If you’re looking to recreate the cosy feeling of your favourite Christmas memories, we’ve got the perfect thing for you – the LEGO® Elf Club House (10275). It’s the ideal way to enjoy quality time with a sugar-sweet DIY project. Build the intricately detailed Elf Club House then explore all its merry features.
A build packed with Christmas cheer
Ramp up the Christmas spirit as you enter the world of the elves. With waffles, presents and sleigh rides, this model building kit is filled with your favourite Christmas traditions. There’s a Christmas tree decked with ornaments, a selection of gifts and a computer to track who’s naughty and who’s nice. A telescope lets the elves watch Santa’s sleigh as it takes off on Christmas Eve.
A Christmas building project for you
The Elf Club House is part of a collection of LEGO model building kits for adults who love clever design and detailed scenes. And, of course, this model makes a great Christmas present for your loved ones.
- Explore your favourite family Christmas traditions with this delightful building challenge. Build the quaint Elf Club House (10275) then explore all its cosy holiday details as you unwind with this hands-on project.
- Create something truly magical with your family this Christmas period. Savour the build then enjoy a wonderful festive display model that will bring seasonal cheer to your home year after year.
- Packed with seasonal details. Discover a waffle machine, triple-decker bed with glowing light that shakes to wake the elves, a repositionable chimney and a sleigh, complete with a reindeer, to park in the ‘sleighport’.
- Looking for Christmas or Advent gift ideas? This model building kit is ideal for LEGO® fans or any adult or family who’d love to receive a model building kit with a beautiful display piece to enjoy.
- At over 8.5” (22cm) high and 5” (13cm) deep, this building set for adults and families makes an impressive Christmas present or secret Santa gift idea with a display model to enjoy year after year.
- A battery is included with the light brick in this set, so you can enjoy the illumination right away.
- It’s easy to get started because the set comes with coffee-table-style building instructions, complete with design details.
- Part of a series of inspiring LEGO® building sets for adults designed for LEGO building fans and hobbyists who love elegant design, beautiful architecture and models packed with detail.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety and quality standards, so you can be sure that this model is designed to last.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- October 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Loved it!Kerry79 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo cute! I wish they had more of this kind! Awesome build!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Elf Club House
- October 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant but challenging for some...LegoAdam | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet me start by saying this is a brilliant set, and it goes great with my Gingerbread House, it's a really fun build and looks incredible! The problem I had with this set, is that I am partially colour blind, and some parts of the build were very difficult. Usually, Lego are fab and there's never a problem and I can build just great with no issues (The only other set I've struggled with was Hogwarts Castle). A few steps of this build I had to get help distinguishing colours. Overall, if you're partially colour blind like me, this is a challenging set, so just maybe ensure you have a helping hand if needed. If you're not colour blind, brilliant set, would recommend highly! Great build, looks incredible, especially if you have the Gingerbread House too :) Thanks!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Elf Club House
- October 5th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0nice sizeKath1 | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have only one complaint with this kit: you printed the instructions on black paper. This makes it very difficult to see how the pieces (especially dark pieces) go together. Please don't print the instructions on dark paper! I just started putting this set together this afternoon and have already run into a problem where I can't determine how the pieces fit. Again, please rethink the color of paper that the instructions are printed on.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Elf Club House
- October 4th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice set, but its overprisedPerfexionist | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIts beginning to look alot like expensive sets. This set has som fun ideas like the beds, packing area and the windows are cool. But the set is to small for this price range. Alot of pieces, but they are small and many. And the black instructions.... no, give me back the original color. Overall, fits my winter village collection nicely, but too expensive.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Elf Club House