Fun, collectible characters for extra actionEvery pack has a character and action tag for enhanced LEGO® Super Mario™ gameplay with LEGO Mario™ (figure not included).
Popular Super Mario™ enemy charactersEach buildable character is designed for ages 6 and up, to be used with the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) set.
LEGO® Super Mario™ Character Packs
10 collectible characters
Each causes LEGO® Mario™ to react in different ways.
Populate the kingdom
Add to the Starter Course to power up the gameplay.
Character Packs help kids create their own fun levels
Fans can create unique LEGO® Mario™ levels with 10 collectible toy Character Packs (71361). Every pack contains a buildable character and action brick to play with in LEGO® Super Mario™ games – it could be a Paragoomba, Fuzzy, Spiny, Buzzy Beetle, Bullet Bill, Bob-omb, Eep Cheep, Blooper, Urchin or Peepa. Each is designed to be used with the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), which includes the LEGO Mario character, for enhanced gameplay.
Cool digital tools
There are instructions in each pack and on the free LEGO Super Mario app, which also has digital viewing tools to make building even more enjoyable. The app also offers a safe forum to share ideas and offers inspiration for other fun, creative ways to build and play.
LEGO Super Mario toy playsets make great gifts for kids. Bringing a family-favourite character into the real world, the Starter Course, Expansion Sets and Power-Up Packs offer limitless challenges and nurture problem-solving creativity.
- Fans can expand their LEGO® Super Mario™ universe with Character Packs (71361). Each pack contains a fun, buildable character and action brick for different interactions with the LEGO® Mario™ figure (not included).
- There are 10 unique toy characters to collect, build and play with in LEGO® Super Mario™ games: a Paragoomba, Fuzzy, Spiny, Buzzy Beetle, Bullet Bill, Bob-omb, Eep Cheep, Blooper, Urchin and Peepa.
- The Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), featuring the LEGO® Mario™ figure, is needed for the full play experience. As LEGO Mario jumps on these characters to earn coins, he reacts in various ways.
- A collectible toy Character Pack makes a fun birthday, holiday or anytime surprise gift for kids aged 6 and up, adding new possibilities to their LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course.
- Add these characters to the Adventures with Mario Starter Course, rearrange it and combine with LEGO® Super Mario™ Expansion Sets to create your own solo missions and competitions with friends and family.
- No batteries are required for these characters – add them to the Adventures with Mario Starter Course to power up the gameplay. Each pack comes with illustrated instructions to help kids build independently.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app has digital building instructions, cool viewing tools, inspiration for creative ways to play and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Super for solo or group play, interactive LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets bring a family-favourite character into the real world and offer unlimited creative challenges through expansion and rebuilding.
- Builders will not need a Super Star’s power to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, they have met the highest industry standards to ensure that they fit together perfectly and with ease.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested and analyzed to ensure that every LEGO toy building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0What a great mini figure pack!Clara | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love these Lego Mario mini packs! They have a great price and are really fun! So far I have urchin, paragoomba, bullet bill and fuzzy. My fave is definitely urchin, whilst my paragoomba and bullet bill fit with my two desert sets (desert pokey and piranha power slide)! I hope you will add series 2 for the figures! Thanks!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 9 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Character Packs
- August 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super Mario character packslegoman3000 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAll of these packs come with not only a new character but also Lego Mario specific course tiles which help with expanding my Lego Mario courses. I had fun building and playing with my new enemies for Mario.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Character Packs
- August 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun little additions!BenjaLEGOmin | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEnjoyed putting a number of these little packs together. Easy and quick too, great that they expand on the interactive game. Great colours, match their video game equivalent really well!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Character Packs
- September 23rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Weigh the packs before puchasemathematatin | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self*Note: Skip to the bottom of the review if you just want the weights of the packs (I only have nine). These are nice additions to the Mario LEGO theme sets. It's a bit disappointing that you don't know which character you are getting until after you purchase; that's going to make it difficult to collect all ten characters. However, there is something you might be able to do to help prevent duplicates: weigh the packs. I purchased all the Mario sets when they first came out directly from lego.com, including three character packs. Fortunately, the three characters were all different. Instead of hoping against luck that I fill in the rest of the collection through random purchases, I purchased a pocket scale with a sensitivity of 0.01 grams ($17, but you can find one for around $10) in the hopes of being able to prevent duplicate purchases. I visited a LEGO store in person. They had about thirty to forty character packs. I spent about about thirty minutes in the store weighing all the packs they had. I already knew the weights of the three packs I had purchased, so I was looking for seven additional packs all having different weights. I think the effort was very helpful. There will be variances between the weights of the bags and possibly the weights of the pieces, and there could be the possibility (I'm not sure) that different packs of the same character type have a different amount of extra pieces. I was trying to take these nuances into account, and I was arbitrarily choosing a difference of less than 0.1 grams as the same characters. I was confident about six of the packs (there was a difference of at least 0.17 grams between any two packs). I wasn't sure about the last one, so I purchased two that were close to the weight of others. It turns out those two extra were, in fact, duplicates. I opened one, but the other one I could feel (which I did once I was home after I purchased) was a duplicate. So, either the store did not have the last one I'm missing, or the weight of the last one is too close to one of the other packs (which will make getting it difficult). Here is the list of characters packs with their total weights (including bag) and weights of the empty bags, respectively. I have nine unique characters. I have listed one duplicate with bag and one duplicate without bag (since I didn't open my second duplicate). I will update with the last one once I get Urchin. Character: total weight / empty bag weight Spiny: 20.74g / 1.62g 20.64g / 1.59g (duplicate) Paragoomba: 20.54g / 1.64g Peepa: 20.17g / 1.65g Eep Cheep: 19.57g / 1.67g 19.65g (duplicate) Fuzzy: 19.40g / 1.69g Bullet Bill: 19.20g / 1.66g Bob-omb: 18.00g / 1.65g Buzzy Beetle: 17.81g / 1.66g Blooper: 14.47g / 1.63gPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Character Packs