The LEGO® Marvel Avengers: Avengers Tower Battle (76166) provides kids with superhero battle action inside and outside the 5-floor Marvel Avengers Tower.
Features, functions, action and adventure!
Superheroes Iron Man and Black Widow take on the evil Red Skull and his A.I.M. Agents in an epic battle spread over the spectacular, 5-floor Marvel Avengers Tower. The structure opens for easy access to 7 awesome rooms where kids can enjoy endless imaginative adventures: blow out the energy core, blast open the jail, collapse the balcony, launch a rocket attack… the iconic New York skyscraper is packed with role-play possibilities with classic Marvel characters.
Bring Marvel action to life with LEGO brick building toys
If you’re looking for a cool superhero birthday or Christmas gift for a boy or girl aged 8 or up, LEGO Marvel Avengers building toys give kids collectible minifigures, amazing features and endless imaginative superhero fun.
- With 5 floors and 7 feature-packed rooms, the LEGO® Marvel Avengers: Avengers Tower Battle (76166) is bursting with role-play possibilities with classic Marvel characters.
- Rooms include Black Widow’s Sky Cycle garage, the Arc Reactor room, the Armory room, a tech lab, a jail and 2 balconies. The Iron Man minifigure comes with 2 additional armors: Blazer and Tazer.
- The structure opens to reveal 5 floors of easily accessible, authentically detailed play space. Kids’ imaginations will be inspired by fun features, such as a blast-open jail, collapsible balcony and a rocket launcher.
- This Marvel fans’ construction set makes an ideal Christmas toy or birthday gift for kids aged 8 and up who love superhero action and adventure.
- At 17” (44cm) high, the LEGO® Marvel Avengers Tower gives kids lots of cool features to explore and lots or familiar Marvel locations where they can enact epic imaginative stories.
- No batteries required. This stimulating toy unleashes hands-on, imaginative fun as soon as kids open the box.
- With clear instructions provided, kids can build and play without delay. The simple guide ensures they get the very best out of this awesome playset every time they play.
- LEGO® Marvel Avengers playsets bring Marvel movie action to life, inspiring imaginative superhero role play with collectible minifigures, toy vehicles, weapons and gadgets.
- LEGO® construction sets meet the highest industry standards, which means every LEGO toy is consistent, compatible and connects and pulls apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyse our bricks and pieces to ensure every child’s LEGO® playset meets the highest toy safety and quality standards in the world.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 27th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Set for Display and PlayMat123116 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet me start out with the positives from the set: It's a beautiful display piece for a marvel fan who what to put it on a shelf and enjoy looking at the iconic building. from the transparent pieces on the outside and the Brick built avengers A it looks fantastic. As a play piece, it is great as well. multiple Minifigures on both the Hero and Villian side allow for battles and play. the interior allows for more subdued play sessions as you can have your heroes hang out inside. Also comes with a great Minifigure selection. The main draw for me is Blazer and Tazer the fire and electric Iron man suits that really show there can be more things done with ironman suits. Though I do question the inclusion of Red Skull with AIM agents since Red Skull is associated with Hydra and Aldrich Killian with AIM. Now my real only problem with this set: the change from Ironman helmets that can flip up to the one-piece molded helmet. I think the one-piece helmet is absolutely correct for the MK 1 (that we got in the Hall of Armor) the other ironman helmets to this wave of sets have mainly been the two-piece variety. This change is a real shame and I would like to see it reversed. the Tony Stark Head in the set is even the same head fro the Hall of Armor whose second face has the blue heads up display that is only really usable if he's wearing a two-piece helmetPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Avengers Tower Battle
- July 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Greatest Superhero Set in Years!!!matthew99 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet me just begin by saying that the art on the box does not do this set justice. This tower is so much taller than I expected. It is way bigger and more realistic than the 2014 version and actually looks like a skyscraper. The minifigure selection is great, especially the Blazer & Tazer armors. I appreciate the inclusion of the Iron Man hair piece, though I would have preferred them to include a different Iron Man armor, (Like the white one from the new video game) instead of the same red one that is in every other set in this wave. Also the reused AIM agents feel a little strange in this set considering Red Skull works for Hydra, although I guess they could team-up? I think a new hydra agent would have been nice, but I can’t complain as the AIM agents are good for those trying to army build. The set itself is just so breathtaking. I decided to remove the infinity gauntlet completely from my set and move the weapons rack further back, thus allowing for standing room for minifigures on that floor. While there is not a lot of room for play inside the tower, it is packed full of detail and callbacks to the films. Honestly, this set was worth buying just to have the honor of displaying such a striking and iconic building in my room. While $90 is a chunk of money, this set is so worth it. The Tower is very sturdy and of high-end quality. I’d easily pay $120 for this set because of its size. Plus I got a free mini-set and free shipping from LEGO. To conclude, I urge you to buy this set. It is probably the greatest superhero set that LEGO has produced in ages and you will not regret it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Avengers Tower Battle
- July 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Its Avengers-Assembling Time!3mccool | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMissing out on 2015's Avengers Tower, I knew I had to take this opportunity to finally add Avengers Tower to my city. Though structurally repetitive (and in this case there's no problem with that because the grandeur of the building overall is magnificent), each interior segment is unique and adds a different element of fun upon each level. Once complete, the blue (glass and solid coloured) pieces create an imposing tower, a signature statement of any city or collection. My absolute favourite part of the entire build was the brick-built Avengers logo; the semi-turquoise pieces are absolutely perfect for the large A! The minifigures are great, a perfect ensemble for this set, and the play features are wonderfully incorporated. And, once complete, the tower is actually quite tall! Overall, this set hits all the right places for all the right reasons!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Avengers Tower Battle
- July 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0great set! Everyone has to get it!ZoomerzRule | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is good with cool minifigures. I like the iron man hair piece. This set may look small, but it actually is over 18" tall. Cool, detailed interior with easy play access. Has lots of exploding functions with the garage, red skull prison, arc reactor, iron suits, and the balcony. Happy to have more aim agents as well. Better than the last one.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 9 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Avengers Tower Battle