Attack on the BurrowHarry Potter™
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 1 February 2022
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over £85, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Attack on the Burrow (75980) brings imaginative dollhouse role play together with one of the most dramatic scenes in the whole Harry Potter saga.
Will Death Eaters burn down The Burrow?
There’s so much to do and discover in The Burrow, the Weasley family house, that one side of the highly detailed dollhouse toy opens up to provide lots more space for kids to play. With 8 minifigures, play can begin right away. As kids recreate the famous scene where the evil Death Eaters, Bellatrix Lestrange and Fenrir Greyback, attack, fire elements can be used to recreate the fire that devastates the building.
Choosing Harry Potter gifts for kids
If you’re looking for a cool building toy, LEGO Harry Potter sets are based around thrilling scenes from the popular movies. With collectible minifigures, familiar locations and amazing features, these sets put the Wizarding World of Harry Potter right into children's hands.
- Kids bring a crazy houseful of action-packed magic to life with the iconic LEGO® Harry Potter™ Attack on the Burrow (75980) dollhouse as they recreate Christmas celebrations and a scary fire-assault on the house.
- Includes 8 LEGO® minifigures – Ron, Ginny, Arthur and Molly Weasley™, Nymphadora Tonks, Bellatrix Lestrange, Fenrir Greyback and Harry Potter™ – plus lots of features, functions and accessories, and special fire elements.
- There's fun, excitement and adventure when youngsters explore the feature-packed Weasley house and take on the evil Death Eaters when they try to capture Harry by setting the house on fire.
- This collectible LEGO® Harry Potter™ dollhouse toy makes a great birthday or Christmas gift. It will enchant, entertain and inspire endless, magical, role-play adventures for boys and girls aged 9 and up.
- The Weasley family house measures over 13” (34cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep. The playset's scale and level of detail make it ideal for hands-on play, and it also looks great on display in any kid’s room.
- This cool building toy doesn’t need batteries – which means kids can enjoy Harry Potter™ magical fun and adventure that never ends.
- Simple, clear instructions are provided to ensure kids can enjoy a rewarding building experience and imaginative play straight from the box.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favorite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They're an ideal gift for any childwanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® playsets meet the highest industry standards, which means every building brick is consistent, compatible and connects and pulls apart perfectly every time – no need for magic! – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure they meet the highest safety standards in the world and are perfectly safe for your little witch, wizard or Muggle.
This set goes great with...
- September 2nd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very nicely createdCassMN |I would recommend this to a friend!I am satisfied with this product, really enjoy playing with it, but there are a few things I hope to see changed. I liked that there are so many people and the small animals included. Loved to open the box and it was fully packed with only 7 bags even though such a large set. Love the 5 levels, huge house, that you can move out the bottom level, and that the fire moves. Complaints: needs more arrows to point to where things go (instructions), wish house was spaced out more (furniture), wish Harry's scar was more visible, that the fire in fireplace would turn, and that the levels connected more easily. I was missing 2 glass pieces for the windows. Bummed. Overall, fun to build, very cute, compact so it doesn't take up a lot of space, I recommend it.4 September 2020Marine, Customer ServiceHi there, Thank you for your feedback! Regarding the instructions you might want to try our Building Instruction app, you have cool features on it that helps you to build like 360° instructions. You can find the app on LEGO.build/BI-BV. We'd be happy to send you the 2 glass pieces right away! Go to LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV to request replacement parts.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Was this helpful?45Attack on the Burrow
- April 4th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Okay But....I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's a great looking set but a part has been discontinued (6177892) and is been replaced by a different part (6329820). The annoying thing about this is there's nothing to tell you this and all the images and instructions have the old part. So it makes u think maybe you have a mistake so u waste your time contacting support to find out its not a mistake it's been change. Another issue is I believe that the older part looks much better in this set than the replacement one which is a real shame. All it all good set but false advertisiment and customers should be informed before purchase.
Response from LEGO SHOP7 April 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceOh no! It looks like there was a misprint in the instructions and we're sorry about the frustration it caused! Thank you for including the part numbers - the issue has been reported!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Attack on the Burrow
- May 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Must have for any Harry Potter fanI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this for my birthday a few weeks ago and built it immediately! The outside detail is amazing. The inside is fun to play and fun to look at. I'ts cool that it looks like it's gonna fall over! I think that it should've come with Lupin and Hermione. Mrs. Wesley's skirt is an annoyance, I would recomend switching it out for legs. Overall this set is great for Intermediate to Experienced builders. This is a must have for ANY Harry Potter fan.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Attack on the Burrow
- June 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An Incredible RemakeI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEver since the Harry Potter range was relaunched in 2018, the Burrow was one of the sets I hoped would be revisited. I was therefore very excited when I saw the promotional pictures for it earlier in the year. The set finally arrived a few days ago and I absolutely adore it. It was a really fun build, with great mini figures and an exceptional level of detail. It may be my favourite set ever released under this theme - it's that good. There are quite a few stickers, but the price point is very reasonable for a set of this size, so I can happily live with that. I would easily recommend this set to anyone, not just Potter fans.Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Attack on the Burrow