Attack on Avengers TowerAttack on Avengers Tower4.5522.
The Heroes are having a party when suddenly Avengers Tower comes under Ultron attack from the inside! Evil Ultron Mark 1 has assembled himself in the lab and is exploding out the windows. Help Iron Man and Thor to defeat Ultron Mark 1 and the 2 Iron Legion accomplices under his control. Make plans in the JARVIS control room and treat injured Super Heroes in the sick bay. An Iron Legion is blasting out the doors and windows of the ground-floor robot bay. The other has stolen the Loki Scepter fromthe analysis lab so pursue him with Thor and take aim from the roof of the tower with the secret hidden drone and stud shooters. You must retrieve the Scepter and stop Ultron Mark 1! Includes 5 minifigures with a weapon and assorted accessories: Ultron Mark 1, 2 Iron Legions, Iron Man and Thor.
- Includes 5 minifigures with a weapon and assorted accessories: Ultron Mark 1, 2 Iron Legions, Iron Man and Thor
- Features a fold-out function for easy play, robot bay with fire extinguisher, lab with robotic arms, JARVIS control room with hidden weapon, lounge, sick bay with stretcher, analysis lab with the Loki Scepter, top tower with secret hidden drone with 2 stud shooters, 2 roof stud shooters, doors, windows and a balcony with hidden stud shooters, 2 wine glasses, doctor’s needle and explode function
- Includes Thor’s hammer
- Accessories include a Super Jumper and thrusters for Ultron Mark 1, the Iron Legions and Iron Man, plus a wig for Iron Man
- Analyze the Loki Scepter in the analysis room
- Assemble Ultron Mark 1 in the lab
- Explode out the windows for the evil Ultron Mark 1 to escape and the mission begins
- Find the hidden weapons in the lounge to take on Ultron Mark 1
- Slide open the front doors of the robot bay and send the Iron Legions into battle
- Activate the toptower’shidden drone for extra stud shooter firepower
- Roll out the hidden stud shooters from underneath the spire
- Treat injured Super Heroes in the sick bay
- Place Ultron Mark 1 on the Super Jumper to explode the balcony
- Measures over 14” (37cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Avengers tower!ZmanZ43 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of the best Lego sets I have ever purchased. It is completely worth every penny. The many features in this set make it outstanding. First, let me tell you about the characters. The characters are great. I love the new Ultron Mk 1 and the 2 Iron Legionaires, although Ultron should probably look a tiny bit more like the Iron Legionaires (He was one originally!). It's always nice to have an Iron Man figure in most of the sets, but I don't get why Thor is in the set. Sure, he only comes in one other set in this series, but I think it would be better to replace him with either Hawkeye or Black Widow. A Bruce Banner minifigure would also be nice. Okay, now for the tower! The 6 rooms in this set include the command center, balcony and medical bay and are each very detailed. I very much enjoy the exploding window function, allowing Ultron to easily swoop in and retrieve Loki's scepter. I am not sure what the room on the bottom floor next to the medical bay is supposed to be used for, but I just use it for storing my Iron Legionaires. Last of all, I am very impressed with the hidden blasters below the balcony and on the top of the tower. I don't see anything that could be improved in the tower, except possibly adding another floor. This set is meant much more for play, although it makes an impressive display. Buying this set is an absolute must for any Lego Marvel fan ages 10 and up.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Attack on Avengers Tower
- in 26 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Avengers Tower!gabemiller2000 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an amazing set! All of the little rooms have good play features. First off, there's the robot bay with 2 Iron Legions, their stands extend out, and the windows fold down. Then there's the sick/medical bay with a stretcher for Stark, and a little needle. Going up, there's a room for putting Ultron (MK1), little assembling arms, a rotating stand, and two exploding windows. Across from that there's a lab for Loki's scepter, and a moving analyzing screen. The next level has a (J.A.R.V.I.S.) computer for the "Ultron Project'' with a hidden gun. Then, there's the balcony with a couch/sofa that holds a hidden gun, and 2 hidden stud shooters. Each end folds up for an exploding feature. On top of the roof, there's a rotating area with a door, which has 2 stud shooters, that opens up, and has a drone which also has 2 stud shooters. Overall, this is a great set. It has good figures and play features. The hardest thing on this is the stickers. It can be really challenging to get all of the stickers on straight and making the Avengers logo on each side. Now, about $60-63 isn't the best price, you do get a lot of cool things included. Below are the other Age of Ultron sets I have at this moment, as I am trying to collect all of the AoU sets (3/6) :). Check those out, too!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?55Attack on Avengers Tower
- in 9 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0I think I need another...ocvdubs | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set. Fun build, and all the things they packed into such a small space is impressive. This set literally has something any age can appreciate: the architecture impressed me, and of course the subject will interest kids. When I got this I knew it wouldn't be a large set (and it isn't) but when I was building it I was amazed at all the great pieces it contains! I am actually planning to buy a second set of this just to have the parts for other things. The blue windows, arches, and numerous speciality pieces had me thinking of other things to build before I even finished the 1st floor! The ONLY thing I don't like about this set is where the "A" stickers are supposed to go. I don't like the look of it when you open the tower - which is the most likely way to display/play with this set. (I simply went without.)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Attack on Avengers Tower
- in 9 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Clever and InventiveBullittchase | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I've put together a wide variety of Lego sets, both larger and smaller than this, and this was my favorite of all. Packed with details, all done with a surprisingly small number of bricks (anyone can create a Lego tower using thousands of pieces, but it takes more creativity and Lego acumen to make one with 515 pieces). Brilliantly adapts sets from the film to fill 6 unique rooms (including a balcony, medical bay, drone storage room, and even the room where Iron Man suits up with moving robot arms and a rotating platform), and packed with brilliant small details and hidden minutiae. And all are easily accessible thanks to hinges which allow you to open the Tower into two halves like a clamshell. I absolutely loved putting this together, and am completely charmed by the end result.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Attack on Avengers Tower