Young Jedi can role-play Anakin Skywalker launching into battle piloting Anakin’s Jedi Interceptor (75281) with this action-packed LEGO® Star Wars™ set. This brick-built toy has lots of features to inspire creative play, including an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit, spring-loaded shooters, foldable wing flaps with space for R2-D2 and clips for spare ammo and Anakin's Lightsaber.
The construction set includes an Anakin Skywalker LEGO minifigure and an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure to role-play scenes from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Great for solo or group play, this fun building toy for kids combines with other LEGO Star Wars sets for yet more galactic action adventures and creative fun.
Galaxy of fun!
Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe. LEGO Star Wars building toys are very popular, with great gift ideas for fans of all ages and tastes.
- Kids will love pretending to be Anakin Skywalker piloting this LEGO® brick-built model of Anakin’s Jedi Interceptor (75281), the iconic vehicle featured in Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ building toy includes an Anakin Skywalker LEGO minifigure, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure for role-play action. Anakin fits in the Jedi Interceptor's opening cockpit and R2-D2 can sit on the wing.
- The Jedi Interceptor construction toy features a new-for-August-2020 design, 2 spring-loaded shooters for battle play and foldout wing flaps for attack mode. Anakin’s Lightsaber and spare ammo clip under the wing.
- Great for solo or group play, this 248-piece construction kit combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets and makes a top birthday present, holiday gift or special surprise for kids aged 7+.
- Anakin's Jedi Interceptor measures over 2.5” (6cm) high, 6.5” (19cm) long and 7.5” (17cm) wide. For even more creative fun, fans canalso pilot the vehicle in the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game.
- This LEGO® Star Wars: The Clone Wars set is made purely with LEGO building bricks and powered by children’s creativity – no batteries required – so their galactic action adventures never run out of energy!
- Is your youngster new to LEGO® sets? Don't worry. This Star Wars™ construction toy playset comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can build with confidence… and feel Jedi-level awesome!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toys open up a rich galaxy of fun building and role-play adventures for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga or dream up their own creative play adventures.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks in this Anakin Skywalker set! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and analyzed to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety standards here on Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 25th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Shame about the AnakinJediJames | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Anakin Jedi interceptor is a great little model with a fun build and, in my opinion, the best version of the ship to date. The main laser cannons are more accurate than they have ever been before. That being said, there's not much difference between this and the previous 2014 model. If you already have that version, you may want to miss out on this set. For me and many others however, the main let down is the mini figures - particularly Anakin. Lego have reused the same body from the Mustafar duel set which features rips and tears all over Anakin's robes - accurate for the Mustafar set, not this one however. I seriously hope LEGO is able to fix this issue and issue a replacement for this torso piece soon, it would be much appreciated. Overall, good model, disappointing figures.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Anakin's Jedi™ Interceptor
- August 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very nice model, lackluster MinifiguresI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is very nice, the model looks exactly like it should, and the price is fair. It has a few nice play features, such as spring loaded shooters and an opening cockpit. However, the torso print for Anakin is completely reused from the Duel on Mustafar set, and totally inaccurate, and c'mon, R2-D2 should have his third leg by now. a third figure, maybe a Count Dooku, or a clone trooper would have made the set well worth the price. A nice 8.5/10 for me.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Anakin's Jedi™ Interceptor
- September 4th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.015$ CAD more expensive than last year equivalencePatA | 25-34Purchased for: SelfWhat is going on with the price of Star Wars sets this year ???.... Remember the Anakin Jedi Starfighter (75214) ? Not an old set at all, just from last year. It had only one piece less than this current Anakin Jedi Interceptor set, but was sold for 15$ CAD less !!! Why is this Anakin Interceptor (which is not a new ship model, remember Obiwan's Interceptor from 3 or 4 years ago) is 40$ CAD ? Only 2 minifigs (Anakin overall look is disappointing, and I'm not the only one who said it). I really don't get it. This set price is way to high for what we get. Disappointing. I would suggest you wait till a discount is available on that set.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Anakin's Jedi™ Interceptor
- September 26th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Almost GreatBullguy1234 | 19-24This would have been the perfect follow-up set to the phase 1 Anakin's starfighter in 2019 had they not skimped on his torso in this set and re-used the burn-marked torso from Duel of Mustafar. This is an unacceptable departure from LEGO's usual high quality. Very disappointing. The 1X1 sticker was also a cheap move that hampered the building ability of the set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 45 minsWas this helpful?15Anakin's Jedi™ Interceptor