6x6 All Terrain Tow TruckTechnic
Rebuildable Flying Car gift for VIPs with purchases over £120, valid 18/10-24/10.*Not a VIP?
Carry out vehicle rescue operations with the fully remote-controlled 6x6 All Terrain Truck. This authentic 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic model features a blue, red, yellow and black color scheme, large chunky tires, heavy-duty bull bar with chain and hook, movable lights and a detailed driver’s cab with opening doors. Remote-controlled functions include forward and reverse drive, front steering, extendable outriggers, and a working crane and winch. Rebuild this model to create a Research Explorer Vehicle for a double build-and-play experience.
- Features a LEGO® Power Functions large motor, medium motor, battery box, receiver and a remote for an array of remote-controlled functions, including forward and reverse drive, front steering, extendable outriggers and a working crane and winch.
- Also features large chunky tires, heavy-duty bull bar with chain and hook, movable lights and a detailed driver’s cab with opening doors.
- Check out the vibrant blue, red, yellow and black color scheme.
- Activate the LEGO® Power Functions and use the remote control to maneuver the vehicle into position, extend the outriggers, rotate, raise and lower the crane or raise and lower the winch.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Designed for indoor use only.
- This product requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for types and quantities.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Research Explorer Vehicle.
- 6x6 All Terrain Tow Truck with boom raised and outriggers extended measures over 20” (51cm) high, 24” (63cm) long and 14” (37cm) wide, and 10” (26cm) high and 7” (20cm) wide with boom lowered and outriggers retracted.
- Research Explorer Vehicle measures over 9” (23cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 9” (23cm) wide.
- August 18th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Tow Truck!Davkyski |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was waiting to get my hands on this set since I first saw images of it months before release. I just love everything about the look: bold colors and stickers, the huge tires, the overall giant size and proportions of it. I got this set mainly to display in my office, but my 5 year old son loves towing vehicles and things all around the house. And the outriggers are a total hit. Yes, it's a bit expensive for the part count, but it's motorized and remote controlled...and you get 6 of those massive tires. I selected 'challenging' for this model mainly because I was careless and forgot to put on one of the gear shifting elements early on. So I basically built it twice. No regrets though, I love this set!!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?556x6 All Terrain Tow Truck
- July 29th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Feels unfinishedmoszi |Purchased for: SelfFinished product looks, nice but I feel that it felt short in the details like unfinished. Just couple of example: Like other review mentioned it does not have any shock absorber, but there would have been enough space to add it. There is nothing to cover the battery box like the other sets they have. All the other set for example like the class xerion or the bucket wheel excavator they all have it. Towing arm is not expandable it is fixed one. Do not feel that the set is really the flagship one for the technic sets I would not feel that for this price it was worth it. If you planing to purchase a set look into some other one which are more value and they feel as a finished products.14 August 2017Jason - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesWe are always happy to hear from our passionate Technic fans and thank you for taking the time provide us with excellent feedback. We can certainly appreciate wanting your collection of sets to be aesthetically cohesive with covered battery boxes! It can make the set feel more realistic and true to the actual vehicle. We’ve passed this feedback along to our Technic team for their consideration when designing future sets. In the meantime, you can always use some pieces from Pick a Brick and use your creativity to make some cosmetic adjustments to cover the battery box! Thanks again for your feedback!Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?356x6 All Terrain Tow Truck
- August 12th, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0All show, no go.Renquist |Purchased for: SelfI was very excited to get my hands on this set, it was definitely the pick of the late 2017 sets, but when I had finished it, my opinion had changed somewhat, the lack of suspension on a set of this size is a massive oversight and that alone takes it down to a 4/5, the power functions operate very slowly, driving the wheels and the crane which take it to 3/5 , the hugely inflated price it the final straw, 2/5. Huge disappointment and combined with Lego's poor customer service recently, I can't recommend this set.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?256x6 All Terrain Tow Truck
- December 31st, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Not bad but not greatDoc1984 |Purchased for: SelfOk so firstly I was really excited about adding this set to my collection and I even bought 2 to have both the A and B models built but I may not bother with the B model. The design is only average and could have been so much better from the “flagship” set @ £220. A few details that could have been added with little extra work are: . Battery box could have had a cover. . Could have added a flatbed as looks really raw and unfinished. . Should have had a servo motor instead of the m motor for steering. Functionality I was pretty impressed at how much this had to offer but then was soon disappointed that I can only use 1 remote to use all the functions. My favourite parts of the whole thing is the support legs and the teddy bear. Build was fun and with no numbered bags was a welcomed challenge. I would not recommend this to anyone unless like myself and others you get this for around 45% off. Overall I am disappointed in you lego.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?256x6 All Terrain Tow Truck