Scream around the circuit in the lightning-fast 24 Hours Race Car! This robust, immaculately detailed LEGO® Technic model has all the features of a real-life race car, including a detailed V8 engine with moving pistons, opening gull-wing doors, all-round independent suspension, working front steering, high fenders and an opening front trunk and engine hood. Put on your racing gloves and step on the gas! Upgrade with the 8293 Power Functions motor set (not supplied) and you have bright LED headlights plus motorized gull wing doors and engine cover. This 2-in-1 model rebuilds into a SUV Racer.
- Features a detailed V8 engine with moving pistons, opening gull-wing doors, all-round independent suspension, working front steering, high fenders and an opening hood and engine cover
- Check out the cool green, white and black color scheme with racing decals
- Scream around the circuit!
- Step on the gas!
- Feel the power from the high-performance V8 engine
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into an SUV Racer
- Upgrade with the 8293 LEGO® Power Functions set (not included) for working LED headlight plus motorized gull-wing doors and engine hood.
- 24 Hours Race Car measures over 3” (10cm) high, 18” (48cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide
- SUV Racer measures over 6” (16cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide
- August 7th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0SpetacularFMCF | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst this car is huge! And I enjoyed the view after end of the building. The green color looks good with black and white. I like the detail of the doors and the access to the V8 engine. The car steering is pleasant to the size that it has. I will not use the power fuctions that are available for this car but it is an interesting option. Because this car is so large, the structure is somewhat fragile because the few pieces which is in the bottom. In my case I diceded to reinforced the bottom with pieces of another Lego car and it became more solid. I liked to see more stampings and less stickers, but that does not take the shine that this car has. Is very good.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?5524 Hours Race Car
- September 30th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Lego set had in a whileLiamberry2003 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWas a very fun car to build with the finer details making it that extra bit better. this car when I finished building it seemed like a big accomplishment to me when I kept looking at it over and over againLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?5524 Hours Race Car
- February 24th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Racemo | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMacht richtig freude beim zusammenbauen. Preis/leistung absolut in Ordnung! Einziges manko von mir... Ich bin noch vom alten schlag u hebe schachtel und anleitungen und natürlich die überschüssigen teile immer auf. Dazu will ich auch immer die Bauanleitungen haben. Finde es nicht toll, dass der 2te plan nur online zur Verfügung steht. Nachdem in der firma/arbeit sowieso nichts mehr ohne smartphone und laptop geht will ich zuhause und vor allem beim legobauen keinen laptop oder smartphone dabei haben.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsWas this helpful?5524 Hours Race Car
- June 3rd, 2016Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Missing PiecesSwitzer232 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe model, which I haven't finished building, is already quite big. A few pieces were missing so I could not finish the model. I would like help with this matter as soon as possible.14 June 2016Jordan - Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am sorry that some LEGO® elements were missing and I can understand the frustration. If you could contact LEGO Consumer Services one of our advisors will be able to get this issue corrected.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?2524 Hours Race Car