The 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 (76897) was one of the kings of the Group B rally racing circuit. Race fans can now construct their own car toy of this beloved model from LEGO® building bricks. Celebrate the 35th anniversary of the quattro by owning a model car replicating this rally icon. A classic rally car reborn! This racing car model of the famous 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 brilliantly reflects the original with its famous yellow and white livery, front engine, bulked-up bumper and vast rear wing. This model car kit also comes with a minifigure in an Audi Sport quattro race suit. Jump behind the wheel of this Audi toy car and make a lasting impression – just like the original did! Recreate all the drama of the racetrack LEGO Speed Champions building kits provide car fans of all ages with the chance to create racing toys of their favourite models and recreate the thrills of the racetrack. New for January 2020, these cool replicas are now more realistic and 25% bigger than ever before.
- Brilliantly detailed and collectible model car kit featuring a 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 LEGO® replica and 1 driver minifigure. The perfect LEGO gift for the many devoted fans of this classic car.
- A buildable 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 toy car based on the original model and 1 collectible minifigure in an authentic Audi race suit. This toy playset will captivate kids as they use their imaginations to stage races.
- Fans of the 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 will be thrilled to build a mini version from LEGO® building bricks. They have the choice to proudly display it or test its powers by racing it against other models.
- This 250-piece building kit for boys and girls aged 8+ makes a wonderful gift for both passionate fans of this famous car and those who love to play with racing toys.
- LEGO® Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger and even more realistic. The 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 rally car measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide, so it’s compact enough to take with you on the go.
- Easy-to-follow instructions are included so the fun can start as soon as possible.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 19th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Absolutely fabulous!Insipid2K | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the car and found out that it was 25% bigger than older cars of the same theme. I had blast building the chassis and body of the car, basically the first pouch pieces. Like some of the other cars, this car be easily modified, even though it’s not supposed to. You can remove the aero parts and make it stock S1 quite easily. You can even store the rally-lights under the hood so they dont get lost that easily. Overall I have nothing bad to say about this and I am really looking dor what else comes up next!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?451985 Audi Sport quattro S1
- June 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant fathers day giftJoHo | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendAs I said in the title I bought this set for my dad (lego doesn't have parents as an option so I have said bought for a friend) my dad got me into lego buying me my first lego set in 2007 (7990) cement mixer and my love sparked from there. He has always been passionate about group b rally and the audi quattro in particular. When I saw this set I was delighted as he hadn't had his own lego set since about 1985. He was very impressed by how far lego had advanced in the past 35 years and the accuracy of the design. I actually bought a co-driver with a different face off of bricklink as I believed it was a necessity for a rally car. This set does have many stickers but these really add to the level of detail. He really appreciated the printed pieces which would be awkward to apply a sticker to. Overall this is a great set and has rekindled my dad's love of lego and reminded him of the satisfaction of the completion of a set.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?551985 Audi Sport quattro S1
- May 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Group B LegendJaseW | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOrdered this as soon as I saw it and it didn’t disappoint! Simply stunning in it's recreation in LEGO and great fun to build - brought back many fond memories of the greatest era of World Rallying, like other reviewers it must be followed up by other great cars from that time - Ford RS200, Peugeot 205 T16, Lancia Delta S4 and the MG Metro 6R4 - all great cars and more than worthy of being immortalised in LEGO.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?551985 Audi Sport quattro S1
- April 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Faithful recreation of a classicMikkoTheMechanic | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this on a whim to help alleviate the boredom of being stuck in home isolation. As a massive rally fan, I just couldn’t go past one of the all time Group B classics. The car has been really well modelled, and the increased size over the early Speed Champions models was definitely a step in the right direction.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?551985 Audi Sport quattro S1