Building friendships since 1969Revisit childhood memories with this exclusive new set inspired by fans.
Meet the neighboursThis exclusive new set is home to five all-new minifigures of everyone’s favourite characters, including Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Elmo, Bert and Ernie.
Open SesameFilled with colourful details that fans will remember, this extraordinary new set opens in the back to reveal the world of Sesame Street.
Packed with playful memories to make and share
Test your memory
Look for hidden ‘Easter eggs’ of moments from the show.
Dance like ‘The Pigeon’
Get up close with extras like Bert’s favourite feathered friends.
Visit old friends
Watch Oscar the Grouch pop out of his rubbish bin.
Recreate scenes with fan favourites like Elmo.
C is for Cookie
Enjoy a bit of TV time with Cookie Monster.
Rubber duckie you’re the one
Playful accessories and decals bring the set to life.
Come out and playTake a look inside the exclusive new LEGO® Ideas 123 Sesame Street.
Sesame Street has been a family-favorite TV show for more than 50 years. Now you can create a colourful, LEGO® brick version of 123 Sesame Street and relive classic scenes with this awesome LEGO Ideas (21324) build-and-display set for adults.
Instantly recognizable details
The 123 Sesame Street building features Bert and Ernie’s apartment, Elmo’s bedroom and Bert’s rooftop bird house, and is packed with authentic details and accessories to delight fans. To complete the iconic street corner scene, there is Hooper’s Store, Big Bird’s nest, Oscar the Grouch’s trash can and much more. This set includes Sesame Street character minifigures Elmo, Cookie Monster, Bert and Ernie, plus Oscar the Grouch and Big Bird figures, to spark imaginative fun.
Wonderful gift idea
Part of a collection of LEGO building sets designed to help adults relax in a mindful, creative way, this model kit makes a super gift for yourself, your family and any Sesame Street fan, LEGO enthusiast or hobbyist in your life.
- You can tell everyone how to get to Sesame Street and spark nostalgic memories when you build and display this LEGO® Ideas (21324) set, featuring the iconic 123 Sesame Street building and Hooper’s Store.
- The set features Elmo, Cookie Monster, Bert and Ernie minifigures, plus Oscar the Grouch and Big Bird figures. Also includes Slimey the Worm, Dorothy the Goldfish, Radar the Teddy Bear and Rubber Ducky figures.
- The 123 Sesame Street model features Elmo’s bedroom and Bert and Ernie’s apartment, including the iconic portrait of the pair and Ernie’s bath, plus lots more authentic details and accessory elements to delight fans.
- The Sesame Street corner also includes Hooper’s Store, Big Bird’s nest, Oscar the Grouch’s trash can and more, making this 1,367-piece building kit a fun way to spend quality time on your own or with the family.
- The model measures over 9.4” (24cm) high, 14.2” (36.2cm) wide and 8.2” (21cm) deep. An eye-catching display piece for your home, it also makes the best LEGO® gift for Sesame Street fans and hobbyists in your life.
- Behind Sesame Street is Sesame Workshop, a nonprofit organization with a mission to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder.
- Clear instructions help you to build confidently and enjoy the process, even if you are a LEGO® newcomer. Also included is an illustrated booklet about the history of Sesame Street, the set’s fan designer and more.
- This LEGO® Ideas set for adults is part of a collection of inspiring buildable models designed for you, the discerning hobbyist, as you look for fun, creative activities to escape the daily grind and focus the mind.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards. This means that they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and rigorously analysed to ensure that every LEGO set meets the highest safety standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- December 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The amount of detail is astoundingSteve8675309 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you're a sesame street fan, it's a no brainer. The minifigs alone may be worth half the price of admission. It's not cheap (friends cafe is about same amount of pieces and half the price) but the amount of detail they packed in to around 1000 pieces makes mos eisley cantina feel more like duplo by comparison. Even if you're not a sesame street fan, it's a fun and challenging build and personally I think provides better value than some of the other city/town designs One complaint though - where's the count?! you included everyone else in there.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55123 Sesame Street
- January 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great product and well design!LiamOL | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is such a great product. I was a little unsure whether to purchase this set for my little boy aged 7 years as it was down as 18+, however he loved it and built the majority by himself, it took him about a day and a half. He loves playing with it. Therefore, I would definitely recommend this product for a child aged 7 years or over and for adults too! I have attached some photos that lego may wish to use.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 days 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55123 Sesame Street
- January 28th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Beautiful set but instruction issuesNekocat | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the muppets so had to get this set with Bert and Ernie. Love the use of colour and although there are a lot of stickers there are also a lot of detailed pieces in this set. I would have given it 5 stars if the instruction booklet had been up to standard. This is the first set I have ever had problems with. Firstly the black pages made it almost impossible to see what pieces were needed when they were dark brown - it is actually clearer in the attached photo than with the naked eye. Then there was a section where the instructions missed a step. On one page there was a big hole and in the next step there was suddenly a large plate in that hole, but no mention of installing it anywhere. Lastly, when assembling some of the parts, the illustration would suddenly be from a different angle, without the usual arrows. The angles also made it very difficult to tell which way to put some of the blocks and I had to dismantle things a couple of times when I got to a point and realised I’d chosen the wrong way. Usually the instructions are really specific to ensure you have the pieces pointing the right way, but several times it was down to guesswork. A lovely set overall, but the manually needed to go through a few more checks before release.1 February 2021Jon, Customer ServiceWe listen carefully to the feedback we get from our all fans, so hearing your thoughts will be super helpful for our instructions designers when they’re working on the building instructions for new sets. If you're ever having trouble with the instructions, you might find it easier to view / download the PDFs online? Visit: LEGO.build/BI-BV for info!Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45123 Sesame Street
- February 19th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0How to get to...a better design...streetMathildasDad | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a huge Jim Henson and Sesame Street fan. Thank you to the Lego ideas designer for submitting this fantastic set. However, I did not appreciate the asymmetrical front of the iconic brownstone and the open side design of Hooper's store - so for the first time in my 35 years of building LEGO I redesigned the set. I adjusted so the 3 windows were in the front and the open side of Cookie's apartment was not showing. Elmo's room needed a wall to provide privacy so I added that. These changes allows for better display and if putting it in your modular city it just works better. Overall - the easter eggs, the minifigs, and the overall play features are great! Brings back such fond memories of childhood. Thank you LEGO!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45123 Sesame Street