Terms & Conditions
LEGO® Friends Share It Competition – terms and conditions
1. You can participate in the competition via the LEGO® Life app or at www.LEGO.com/friendsshareit. You need a LEGO ID to participate. If you do not have a LEGO ID, you may sign up for one at no charge at www.LEGO.com after accepting the Terms of Service.
2. To enter, you can choose to build a LEGO model with any LEGO bricks you already have or share a picture created with one of the LEGO Friends postcards and stickers. The creation can be done either with the leaflet you may have collected at a local store or online via LEGO Life or www.LEGO.com/friendsshareit.
3. You can participate between 17th July 2017 at 9am GMT and 10th September 2017 at 6pm GMT . The competition closes at 6.00pm GMT on 10th September 2017.
4. Limit one entry per person per week and each participant must have a LEGO ID account.
5. The competition is open to legal residents of Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Germany, Austria, United Kingdom, Belgium & Netherlands.
6. The winners will be selected among all participants who have shared an entry to the competition. We will select the winners based on creativity and details
7. There will be eight (8) winners in total per country. There will be one weekly winner per country who will win a LEGO Friends suitcase (made out of cardboard) where they can choose between the following:
Sea: 41315 Heartlake Surf Shop, 41316 Andrea's Speedboat Transporter and 41317 Sunshine Catamaran. Value in RRP: approx. 120 EURO, 108 British Pounds (£108)
Snow: 41321 Snow Resort Off-Roader, 41322 Snow Resort Ice Rink, 41323 Snow Resort Chalet and 41324 Snow Resort Ski Lift. Value in RRP: approx. 145 EURO, 133 British Pounds (£133)
8. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. The participant must be between the ages of 5-12 to be eligible
10. Employees of the Sponsor, their immediate families and anyone connected with the administration of the competition is not eligible to participate.
11. All winners will be directly contacted by the local LEGO office via e-mail and announced on the LEGO Facebook page and LEGO.com/news no later than September 30th 2017.
13. If you are the winner, you agree that the Sponsor may use your name, image and town or country of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
14. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or illegible entry materials, or for entries not received prior to the entry deadline.
15. The Sponsor shall not have any liability and does not accept any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by entrants of this competition. Nothing shall exclude the Sponsors liability for death and personal injury as a result of its negligence.
16. Any entry made or attempted in a manner, which in the Sponsor’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these terms and conditions, or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the competition.
17. Any applicable taxes, governmental fees, and other expenses resulting from the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner unless otherwise stated.
18. By participating in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. This competition is sponsored by LEGO System A/S, Aastvej 1, 7190 Billund, Denmark (“Sponsor”).
20. The LEGO Group is defined as LEGO System A/S as the Data Controller and its subsidiaries as described on http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/lego-group/
21. For a list of the winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: LEGO Company Limited, 33 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 3UF, United Kingdom, “LEGO Friends Share it competition’
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Denmark.
LEGO, the FRIENDS logo and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group. All Rights Reserved.