Trade Marketing Manager (part-time)
Czech Republic, Praha 3
We are filling a role of Trade Marketing Manager who will head up the trade marketing agenda for CZ and SK market from the strategy development to execution.We are looking for and experienced marketeer or sales person who have a passion for the LEGO®brand and has a potential and willingness to move to a full-time position in the future.
Main tasks, challenges and responsibilities:
• Set up strategic trade marketing direction for both stores and ecommerce for CZ and SK market
• Owner of the Trade marketing plan and budget for CZ and SK
• Drive calendar occasions direction from the trade marketing perspective
• Design and implement shop in shop solutions and other instore solution for our stores and ecommerce
• Localization and implementation of global and regional instore and ecommerce materials
• Close cooperation with field sales team, KAM team and Brand Managers
• Marketing materials storage supervision
This person will be working on the part time contract (50%), therefore it is an ideal opportunity for moms or dads coming back to work after their parental leave who want to have a chance to combine their family and work life. On the top of that we are looking for someone with enough experience to raise this role to a more strategic position from currently rather operational role. In this position you will be a key person to ensure consistency between marketing strategies and execution at the point of sale.
Do you have what it takes?
• University degree
• An experience in Sales/Marketing/Trade Marketing field of minimum 4 years required (FMCG sector advantage)
• An ambitious individual with a lot of drive and enthusiasm for getting tasks done
• Strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Hands-on, independent and flexible working style
• IT skills: Excellent user of MS office tools is a must and you should be interested in learning new systems
• Advanced Czech/Slovak and English language
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment; we are rather a small office in Prague, but it means we are really close to one another
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
• Many other attractions and perks that come with the job in a family owned company with a long tradition and history, come and see for yourself! 😊
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.