Technology Manager/Equipment Engineer
Are you an experienced Maintenance or Equipment Engineer with broad knowledge of establishing a controlled and robust production environment? Do you agree with us that only the best is good enough?Join us as Technology Manager to optimize, innovate and improve the production processes and machines for producing the Mould Components for the world's best toy brand!
Core ResponsibilitiesYou will join us as Technology Manager to support the daily operations in Mould Factory and to support the growing amount of CNC machines and Automation equipment used to produce Mould Components. Mould Factory Technolgoy needs a structured and skilled person to drive the maintenance tasks and development tasks concerning our machine platforms. Your core responsibilities will be:
1. Maintenance of CNC Machines and equipment in Workshop areas.
2. FAT and SAT of new CNC Machines, and Automation systems.
3. Support to all LEGO Sites regarding CNC Milling and EDM Machines, Robots and automation systems.
4. Develop new Automation systems and technologies for use in Mould Factory Manufacturing areas.
5. Conduct methodical experiments to determine technology capabilities and provide scientifically sound data to our partners and internal stakeholders.
6. Ensure execution of different projects in the MFT team and collaboration with key stakeholders in the company, as well as drive the strategic alignment of these projects in accordance to the strategic priorities for Engineering.
7. Facilitate and drive relationships with key strategic partners and suppliers to ensure competitive advantage.
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will be part of Mould Factory Technology, which is a partner function responsible for advising departments in LEGO about mould manufacturing technology and establishing robust/reliable production and validation processes for production of mould parts.
Mould Factory Technology pushes the digital agenda regarding use of CAD/CAM, MES/SCADA, and simulation tools in order to establish a controlled, robust/reliable and industrialized mould production environment.
Do you have what it takes?To succeed in this role we expect you to have:
• Marine Engineer, Production Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, or equivalent, with experience in managing maintenance and improvement of production facilities.
• 3-5 years of experience with maintenance of production equipment is required.
• Deep engineering understanding (mechanical/electrical engineering), as well as good understanding of thermal controlling solutions such as (cooling solutions, airconditioning etc.)
• Robust sensor and data handling knowledge and experience.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills in addition to structured and scientific way of working.
• Experience with production of high accuracy metal components
• Experience with Industrial Internet of Things (combining data from sensors in a production to datasets and making analyses on the data in order to drive decisions, and improve understandings of root causes for eventual production challenges)
• Lastly you are fluent in English both verbally and written
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“You get a unique opportunity of working with cutting edge CNC Machines and Automation technologies and influence the direction of their development and use in the Mould Factory in the LEGO Group.
Further you will be a key person to drive the development of a digitalized Factory and production setup regarding production of mould components”.