Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager – instore developmentHere is your change to join LEGO and work on a wide variety of technical solutions for our fixtures in the physical stores around the world. When we say play, we mean it. So help us bring it to live in the stores.
Core Responsibilities• Main responsible for the portfolio of permanent instore products deployed through different retail channels. That includes alignment across miscelanious stakeholders internally as well as external stakeholders
• Ensure alignment with platform owners in LEGO Retail Development
• Coordinate status and development dialogues with our main fixture supplier
• Run optimization projects within our main permanent instore platform covering value engineering, stock quantity and lead time
• Support our technical development department mainly with coordinating outsourcing tasks and sparring on technical solutions
Play your part in our team succeedingAs part of Model Production Design & Engineering team you bring new shop fixtures and play experiences into the LEGO retail environment.
Do you have what it takes?• Engineering background (Technical/Electric/Electronics) combined with professional experience from a Retail development environment
• You can also come with a carpenter, electrician, etc. background but you must have worked minimum 5+ years with technical solutions relevant for this job
• Proven Track record within product development respecting relevant EU directives (low voltage directive, EMC, RoHS, machine directive, playground directive)
• Basic training in project management
• A plus is experience with globally projects as a project manager or as a product manager
• Working with different national cultures
• Experience working in a global environment and be able to work across borders with several global stakeholders / suppliers
• You can make decisions independently and you have a desire to be active in a global team
• Structured and analytical mindset
• Provide some flexibility in terms of working hours, as our global partners are based in multiple time zones
• Approximately 3 – 5 weeks traveling time pr. year
• If you are interested in - and up-to-date on - what is going on within shop design and development including deep knowledge of manufacturing and material choices in product design and development, then this is the job to further develop in.
• Advanced English- Level 13-16 (C1, C2)
• Advanced Danish is an advantage but not a must
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Jakob Lund, Senior Manager, of Model Production, on
BRINGING IT TO LIFE