The LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work.We are open and have collaborative working environment. LEGO is worldwide known on leading product safety and high quality.
Responsibilities• Review indirect tax returns for the region.
• Being the key driver from regional TOC team, support Strategic Tax & Customs team on tax audits through data preparation and collaboration with Regional Tax Managers.
• Day to day relationship management with third party service providers related to Transfer Pricing, global compliance bodies related to environmental reporting and internal stakeholder management with the Strategic Tax & Customs and General Ledger teams.
• Collaborate with process and data specialists to facilitate the improvement and/or transition of tax related compliance processes.
• Support the Manager specialist in preparation and improvement of tax processes
• 5+ years in General Ledger or Tax functions in MNC and global share service environment.
• Utilizing Business Intelligence to standardize and enhance reporting capabilities and speed. Able to recommend improvements to data structures to enhance reporting capabilities.
• Experience in global companies or those having global tax compliance requirements
• Ability to collaborate globally with internal stakeholders, global third-party service providers, and compliance bodies.
• Experience in global process transitions demonstrated through shared service center experience or involvement in projects or process improvements
• Bachelor Education and Above Required
• Willingness to travel globally 3-4 weeks per year
• Willingness to collaborate globally, often in early morning conferences
• SAP and Microsoft office experience
Join the global family of the LEGO® GroupThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It’s our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It’s a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here: I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it.”