Talented Developer to build our backend and robots
Are you the LEGO Group’s new technical talent, who builds strong relations across and who’s not afraid to take on new challenges?Bring your technical expertise in play and influence the way the LEGO Group is building IT solutions, which create most value for our business.
Core ResponsibilitiesYou will be part of various projects at different times, but your primary responsibilities include:
• Creating integrations and customizations to different systems and solutions, using technologies like AWS.
• Development of robots in our BluePrism environment.
• ABAP technical enhancements in our SAP environment.
• API integration between various solutions and our core SAP systems.
• Translate business requirements to solutions.
• Documentation of your solutions.
In our team, you will be part of an agile cross-functional team, where business value has highest priority. You will spend approx. 25-50 % of your time together with stakeholders to ensure that we build the best products to fit customer needs and this way succeed together.
Play your part in our team succeedingIn our department, Finance and Indirect Procurement, we strive to deliver state of the art solutions which our business stakeholders will benefit of. We value close collaboration with our business stakeholders as well as working with an agile mindset.
We are 14 in the team – 2 in Singapore, 12 in Billund and around 30 externals. In our team, you will get a lot of autonomy and will be part of an atmosphere where we have open dialogues, we help each other, we have fun and our well-being is a top priority and not just something we say.
Joining our team, you will be giving a lot of freedom and responsibility as we trust in your skills. You will sit closely with your colleagues and the business which means that you will see how your solutions create values for the end users.
Do you have what it takes?You have a bachelor's or master’s degree within IT or Engineering and have a couple of years of experience within development of software and possibly also robotics.
However, if you are the right talent who recently graduated your studies with top grades and have some relevant experience besides your studies, we would also be open to that.
The most essential part is that you are curious about technology and have a technical spike which means that you want to get your hands dirty and work with integrations, migrations, customisations and some software development alongside having a consultant role.
To succeed in this role as a person, you should:
• have a natural curiosity and can-do-attitude that enables you to find the solutions even though it might be an area that you have not worked with previously.
• not be afraid to take on new tasks.
• have excellent communication and relationship building competencies that allows you to interact successfully in an international environment.
• strong analytical skills that allows you to connect the dots between the business needs and the technical solutions.
• be able to work autonomous and take ownership of your tasks while also contributing to a team environment in which knowledge sharing and collaboration are essential.
• be passionate about what you do.
Also, you speak and write English effortlessly.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Be a key player in a great global team of passionate colleagues working closely together to deliver excellent solutions directly to end users. A great environment that enables you to grow as an individual while we also grow together as a team.”