Student Worker – MCD - Shopper and Omni channel Activation
Do you want to work for a creative, caring and globally loved brand?Are you ready to gain marketing experience, working with a young, dynamic, global Shopper team? Do you enjoy learning more about emerging trends that are changing the way that shoppers buy toys?Join the LEGO Group Market and Commercial Development (MCD) department, where you will be part of the Shopper and Omni Channel Activation (SOA) team. We are a global team working across the LEGO Group to drive the shopper agenda by ensuring a deep understanding of toy shoppers with a consistent approach based on insights
Core Responsibilities• Manage and coordinate the development of our team’s regular stakeholder communication materials
• Support team projects with relevant content and insights
• Work with multiple data sources and combine them into relevant insights
• Coordinate weekly team meetings and drive agenda content
• Manage stakeholder inspiration sessions content and roll out plan
• Create and manage purchase orders across the team’s projects.
• Maintain team operational plan and team workforce planning documents
• Assist with various ad-hoc tasks within SOA team projects and daily operational business
• Support global team meeting planning
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will get a unique opportunity to work within a team that is constantly evolving and driving a strategic agenda for the LEGO Group. You will receive firsthand experience and insight into a broad perspective of the LEGO organization, how it operates and gain exposure across the organization.
Besides these tasks you will get the opportunity to learn and develop your skill set through coaching and mentoring with senior leaders (Director + level) within the SOA team, gain insight into a broad spectrum of the LEGO business and also benefit from further tasks and exposure within the wider MCD Group
Do you have what it takes?
• Currently pursuing a Master degree in a relevant field like Business or Marketing – candidate has at least 1 full year until finishing the degree
• Strong analytical and well-structured approach to tasks and challenges.
• Excellent communication skills, with an ability to manage multiple level stakeholders.
• Demonstrates a desire to learn and develop
• Ability to manage own time to deliver to multiple projects
• Commercial mindset, understanding the benefit of insight to our commercial agenda
• Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
• Confident in delivering content and presentations to relevant groups
• Pro-active and gets energy from helping others
• English language – advanced C1 (able to communicate effortlessly in English - both in speech and writing)
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.