Strategic Projects Senior Manager
Czech Republic, Kladno
Project Management; Business Management
We are offering an opportunity to a senior Project Leader with manufacturing background who will be working closely with Site General Manager and managing the portfolio of strategic projects ongoing within EU Pack area in Kladno.
Strategic projects governance, sparring partner for senior leaders• Governance over portfolio of strategic projects for Kladno site (EU Pack area) linked to current manufacturing priorities across to departmental spectrum
• Responsibility for projects performance and impact, assuring compliance to LEGO project management principles
• Close cooperation with various departments determined by the specification of projects
• Sparring for senior leaders and other key stakeholders from both local and global standpoint
• Coordination and motivation of the project team members, building collaborative mindset and cooperation across the departments
Experienced project leader with strong stakeholder managementIn this role, you will need to understand the broader scope of the whole manufacturing area to be able to lead projects with various focus – people, organization, technologies. You will collaborate with people from local and global organization, excellent communication skills are necessary.
You will also need to have:
• Several successfully completed projects with high impact on the company, 5+ years of experience in project management
• Proven track record on leading projects with large change load (change management)
• Manufacturing background
• Solid analytical skills
• Fluent English, Czech is a big plus
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, strong stakeholder management
• Real team player spirit with natural drive to achieve great results
• Preferably university degree
Do you have what it takes? We look forward to reading your application, please use the APPLY NOW button.