Strategic business developer
Sales; Business Management
Are you interested in an active role where you bring our global commercial channel strategies to life?In a very diverse stakeholder landscape you will steer and implement one of our 4 global strategic priorities– The Global Channel Strategy. Bring your consultancy and digital skills to life developing and implementing our global processes and planning tools across the entire organization.
Core ResponsibilitiesA fast changing retail and shopping landscape changes the way shoppers and consumers behave and this impacts the way we engage with them globally. We have revised our approach to channels on a global scale and are now embarking on a change journey to make these changes come to life, from the development of products and campaigns to the final path-to-purchases.
• Drive the necessary changes to the development of our business processes to realize our key commercial strategies
• Analyse and access the robustness of excisting and future processes ability to support the realization of our commercial processes
• Measure the business impact of changes and use this information to innovate processes and behaviors in the organization
• Manage project timelines and deliverables
• Improve speed and impact of processes related to the Channel Strategy and remove duplication of tasks and non-value-adding steps
• The role can be based in either Billund (Denmark) or London
Play your part in our team succeeding• Market and Commercial Development (MCD) was established in 2015 as a global team working across Market Groups, LEGO Retail & Product and Marketing Development( PMD) to Optimise commercial momentum, support Group-wide commercial strategies and drive commercial insights and capability building in how we activate our brand and go to market.
• Within MCD, the Sales Processes and Planning area is accountable for:
o Owning, developing and implementing the global processes and planning tools for providing direction and speed in the way we manage and develop customers worldwide.
Do you have what it takes?• Masters degree in businesss development or related area
• 2-3 years experience in global consultancy services at client or consultancy firm
• Min 3 years working in a global function
• Experience with multinational business modelling and process development
• Experience from e-com or digitally critical business areas
• Ability to engage and create results with senior management stakeholders
• Experience in creating results through strong teamwork with global teams
• Analytical and strategic top level skills
• Can fully align with our values and live them
• Motivated by working in a multicultural team, where differences in beliefs are generating better solutions for markets.
• Motivated by taking tasks rather than getting tasks.
•English – Advanced
•Must speak at least one other language at intermediate level
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“The difference in the markets and cultures we operate in, makes working with change a challenging, but highly rewarding task. In this role you will see and feel how strategy is coming to live.”