Sr Consultant Partnering & Operations, Prague
Czech Republic, Praha 3
Very interactive position, you can get never bored and the time runs fast performing variety of different tasks. Work in a very friendly and open environment that cares for you.You will be the person to engage with external vendors and internal stakeholders of REEMEA countries, coordinate the actions and ensure the smooth cooperation, plus every single day you will practice your English in communication with international colleagues.
HR consultant• Supporting REMEEA region in administration and execution of HR Processes
• Ensuring smooth execution of various HR related tasks in countries without direct HR support on the ground
• Contact person for various suppliers of payroll, legal services, benefits etc.
• Ensures GDPR compliance within the area of responsibility and drives legal compliance in cooperation with local and regional legal partners
• Potential to step in (Junior) Business Partner role
Partnering & OperationsThe role is part of Partnering & Operations team, which is supporting REMEEA countries with general HR Services (remotely), as well as contributing to the implementation of global processes to regional level. The team is located in three different locations Kladno, Prague and Russia. Team members act as key partners for variety of stakeholders, often across the countries, while meeting with different nationalities and cultures is very typical for this team.
Do you have what it takes?• University Education (Economics, Social Sciences or similar)
• Min. 3 years’ experience with HR Processes (Comp&Ben in particular) either directly or as an employee of HR Shared Services
• Experience with working within REMEEA countries
• Fluent in English (C1)
• Ability to work independently, engage with variety of stakeholders and to drive solutions
• Experience with working remotely – both in team and towards stakeholders
Bringing it to lifeYou will be able to participate on the improvement of all the HR related processes for not only our LEGO Trading s.r.o. office in Prague but also on the smooth cooperation with all REEMEA countries, their country managers and external vendors. You can come up with your own improvements within the HR office of LEGO Trading s.r.o. and cooperate on the implementation/execution of these improvements.
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.