Sr. Retail Enabling Manager – LEGO Certified Stores
Help The LEGO® Group grow in one of our most dynamic markets.The aim of the LEGO Certified Store (LCS) strategy is to protect the LEGO Brand, increase brand awareness, enhance partner performance, deliver exceptional customer service, and expand the LEGO business quickly and efficiently while establishing consistency.LCS will be one of the main driver of offline growth in China and will be expanded quickly with support from various functions locally and globally. A dedicated channel marketing manager is needed to work as central hub through collaboration with different regions, KAMs, functions to drive channel perspective insights, decision making, and project deployment.
Sr. Retail Enabling Manager will be responsible for mid to long term LEGO Certified Store’s retail operational efficiency via system, process, tools and playbooks set up or continuously improvement. This person also plays a bridge role between LCS development team and field retail team and manage global project downloading to field retail team.
Job ResponsibilityLCS channel Retail operation foundation establishment
• As a know-how and experienced brand retail management expert, this person needs to provide central of excellence guidance, i.e playbook to field retail team.
• Retail Data systematically capturing into LEGO and provide insight via user friendly analytical tools,
• Responsible for Distance store management solution and deployment.
• To be a proactive influencer and driver on system support on store master file maintenance, automatic special product groups order and replenishment, as well as store fixture repairing system set up.
• LCS partner Capability building platform and forum management
LCS National retail project management:
• Service measures related project deployment or improvement, i.e MSP and NPS
• New customer on-boarding project
• Omni Channel pilot program and later roll out
LCS channel Planning and reporting
• Establish and maintain Store categorization to guide effective resources allocation
• Provide Routine reporting and sharing about channel development progress
• National LCS conference management and reward design
• LCS partner auditing and governance mechanism establishment
• LCS partner overall capability evaluation on yearly basis and provide insight for 3-5 years JBP planning.
• Channel business regularly performance analysis and provide insight for potential and long run stability.
• LCS partner Contract Renew;
• LCS Regional Retail Managers
• Training managers
• BD manager of Global Retail
• Customer Development function
• BI, Sales Operations and Operations
• Global Commercial Academy Training Manager
We’re looking for a team player who has:• 8-10 years working experience in a successful retail business with at least 4 years hands-on premium brand store operational experience.
• Experience of working at head quarter and collaboration with cross functions.
• Experience in project management and attention to details and deadline.
• Good understanding of the China retail industry and environment evolving over the recent years, particularly offline and online dynamics.
• Comprehensive understanding of running premium branded retail stores
• Fluent in verbal and written English and Chinese (minimum Mandarin)
• Strong and pro-active in motivation, communication and conflict resolution
• Basic financial skills to set and review plans and programs
• Open-minded, collaborative, navigates confidently with diverse stakeholders across cultures and functions, able to face internal challenges and take actions
• Team player, Innovative mind-set and eager to continuously develop and improve
• Self-motivator and believer of LEGO Culture
• A challenger and a relationship builder through strong and long-term retail partnership
• Mature enough to confront conflict, pressure and constrains
Join the global family of The LEGO® GroupThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below.