Sr. Manager, US Media
The Sr. Manager of Media will primarily support the US Marketing business unit, with strategic input to the regional Americas team.A critical role within the AMS Media team, this strategic position requires a dynamic leader with significant large media agency and client-side media agency management experience.
Core Responsibilities• Oversee strategic, operational and executional media agency management of LEGO’s media agency (Initiative) for the US market
• Organize and orchestrate yearly US media planning process in partnership with Initiative and AMS/US Marketing teams
• Work with and advise brand, digital and creative agency teams on strategy & execution of tactical media recommendations
• Research, align on and approve market-level portfolio media commitments
• Develop, review and approve portfolio partnership opportunities
• Partner with Marketing Planning to action mix-modeling and campaign performance development, evolution and best practice
• Work with media agency to develop an ongoing continuous learning curriculum for the US team focused on better understanding of the changing media landscape
• Drive continuous improvement of the LEGO media planning process, the Audience First evolution and the Marketing Effectiveness agenda
Play your part in our team succeedingThis person will direct the strategic and tactical creation and execution of US media plans in partnership with the US Brand team and the AMS Digital, Brand Relations, Trade and Marketing Planning teams.
Media is a dynamic, fast moving function within the LEGO Group with spend across all channels including Television, Digital (OLV, Display, Search, E-commerce), Audio, OTT, OOH and Experiential. This role will play an important part in helping the marketing team drive the US business through efficient and effective media plan deployment. This role will also drive the media innovation agenda for LEGO’s largest market and inspire both our marketing colleagues and cross-functional partners to embrace audience-first thinking and media best practices. Reporting into the VP of Americas Marketing, this individual will play a key role in networking with other Global and Regional LEGO media colleagues and cross-functional stakeholders.
Do you have what it takes?• Senior, seasoned professional with 8+ years’ experience in agency media planning and client-side media management
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with digital media (OLV, Display, Search, E-commerce, Social) strategy, execution, measurement & analytics
• Experience building strategic and tactical media recommendations against aggressive business plans
• Experience with media mix and attribution modeling
• Ability to foster advocacy and support for new ways of working
• Internal and external partner management experience a must
• Experience working with brands targeting Kids a plus
• Global CPG, toy, fashion, entertainment or retail experience a plus, US experience required
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“LEGO Systems provides a unique professional opportunity to build a brand that kids of all ages love. Everyday, we work as a team to look for ways to inspire the joy of building among those who play with LEGO. It’s about sparking and sharing creativity as a new builder discovers the potential of putting different colored bricks together to form something new and imaginative. It truly spells the difference between just making a living and living the dream…”
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. They have an open, positive view of the world that motivates us to continuously strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We consider all of our employees part of the LEGO family. Beyond competitive pay and bonus incentives, employees on campus can enjoy free coffee and snacks, a fitness center, on-site childcare, a LEGO store with discounts and the biggest event of the year: PLAY DAY! Being part of our family also means playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.