Sr. Key Account Manager – Head of Channels
Would you like to build your career brick by brick in the sales planning area in our LATAM market?We are looking for someone who has the strategic capability to think and act broadly across all aspects of the business, while taking an indirect leadership role within the Sales team.
Core responsibilities• Drives the short-term execution of the Mexico Sales Strategy across the Sales function in Mexico.
• Responsible for providing direction and coordinating trade-offs between all 6 KAM’s in the market.
• Develop and execute the Strategy for the Channel, including Mass Retailers’ e-commerce.
• Build the strategic 3 YR Joint Business Plan framework for the largest retailers in Mexico, including defining scorecard targets and must win battles.
• Bring to bear and help improve the Customer Planning Process to achieve/exceed sales results, improve customer relationships, and increase profits for LEGO and the customer.
• Outline strategies and actions to grow sales, profit and inventory turns by using pricing/promotion/distribution levers.
• Develop brand awareness and provide “strategic thought leadership” to the customer buying and marketing functions
Passionate focus on priorities, guide leaderThis position is responsible for supporting the GM in providing leadership to the Mexico Sales Team, this position is focused in developing and executing the annual Customer Business Plan for each account, including: Consumer Sales, Shipments, Flow (credit flow if needed), Forecast and Planning, maintaining a holistic view of the business which means: Ensure Execution of Trade and Field plans, ensure payments and DSO plan achievement, Customer Pulse Action Plan where needed, etc.
In addition, the Sr. KAM is responsible for one of the largest customers in Mexico dedicating administrative and analytical support. This position defines the joint strategy to develop the account at the Director and Sr. Buyer levels of the customer. That is done close coordination with the Trade Marketing and Operations teams to meet customer deliverables across all facets of the process. They are responsible for promotional program execution, Customer Business Planning Process, space planning, and administration of customer requirements (e.g. item set up coordination, sample ordering, customer visit logistics, Customers systems entry requirements), and other ad hoc customer requests
Bachelor’s degree• At least 5 years related experience in consumer packaged goods taking care of key accounts with experience in the development and implementation of Joint Business Plans.
• Outstanding team leadership capabilities and collaboration in a fast-paced, constantly changing retail environment.
• Exhibits outstanding eye for business, negotiation skills, team orientation, leadership, phenomenal interpersonal skills and analytical capabilities.
• Must also have shown planning, organizational and execution abilities and be self motivated.
Must haves• High performer in all prior positions held.
• Thrives and gives best in a team setting
• Understandings the importance of followership
• English (Advanced-C1 )
• Proficient Spanish
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you can contribute to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.