Sr. Art Director
The LEGO AgencyThe LEGO Agency (TLA) is a newly formed part of the organisation that focuses on delivering best-in-class campaigns, insight driven & fit for purpose solutions across the LEGO group. The global development is driven out of The LEGO Groups head Quarter in Billund, Denmark. Location wise TLA has got 4 main Hubs based in 4 main regions – AMS, EMEA, China & APAC.
The LEGO Agency Asia, serves the Asian markets, covering both China and APAC markets. TLA Asia is focused on developing campaigns for the whole Asian region (with special focus on China) including regional occasion campaigns, amplifying global campaigns to fit the Asian region and localization of campaigns. Covering full value chain from campaign strategy to final in-store solutions.
The Sr. Art Director position will be placed in the LEGO Agency Asia Shanghai Hub.
The Sr. Art Director role is to lead conceptually of various marketing and retail campaigns for the LEGO Agency Asia on an end-to-end level.
The Sr. Art Director will support in upholding the creative quality of LEGO Agency Asia with all internal and external partners together with the Creative Manager and the other Senior Art Director and will be reporting directly to the Creative Director.
The Sr. Art Director is required to inspire fellow team members in striving for creative excellence and place great ideas into implementation across China.
Your tasks will include:• Create & deliver memorable and inspiring creative solutions for the LEGO® Brand and retailing for her products.
• Leads the implementation of design thinking and strategic visual communication integrated into the brand building and marketing campaigns.
• Understands role of design and visual communications in supporting business results and develop objectives to track and measure impact of creative campaigns and retail innovations.
• Create impactful presentation decks, toolkits and present confidently to internal and external partners
• Maintain relationships with key marketing partners and proactively grow agency’s creative portfolio.
• Taking self-ownership for personal development, actively seeking opportunities to develop and network within the LEGO agency.
• Manage and lead external creative and production services to provide high quality output delivery.
• Supporting the team leaders with improvising of day-to-day administrative matters to drive efficiency and influence impact for the business.
The Must to Have’s and the Nice to Have’s for the roleYou must have:
• 5 to 9 years of relevant experience with an integrated portfolio.
• Background in branding, art direction, digital execution and production with high level of technical craftsmanship
• Able to work independently from brief to production.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects at a time.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders and also to lead and nurture juniors.
• Self-motivated, disciplined, driven, strategic-minded and a great team player.
• Expert level within the Adobe CS package (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Acrobat). Knowledge of other software: Sketch-up, AfterEffects, and Animate CC would be an advantage.
It would be nice for you to have:
• Advertising or Communications degree an advantage. Other creative disciplines will be considered.
• Sketch-up knowledge will be a plus.
• English proficiency: Advanced
Join the global family of LEGOThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Or, send your resume to effy.zhang@LEGO.com
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”