Social Media Manager (Channel Strategist)
United Kingdom, London
Are you passionate about engaging audiences across social media platforms? Can you simplify data into meaningful strategies? Join the global social media function at The LEGO Group!The LEGO Agency is the global in-house advertising agency, creating award-winning and compelling content and campaigns for the LEGO brand. The Global Channel Strategy team is all about understanding audience behaviours and inspiring creative work for all LEGO Social Media channels.
Core Responsibilities• Design, execute and evaluate social media channel strategy for the core LEGO audience – kids!
• Deep understanding of kids and as audience and media content that will engage and delight
• Manage and monitor YouTube/YouTube Kids with a focus on discovery, trends and strategy
• Collaborate with the Digital Ecosystem team on cross-promotional audience growth strategies
• Contribute to product group discussions to influence compelling content and campaigns
• Understand complex audience networks and the platforms they love to visit
• Use your understanding of audiences patterns to inform decisions and planning
• Be one step ahead; bringing innovative ideas for engaging our core audience
• Blend your creative and analytical skills, using data and metrics to design great campaigns
Play Your Part in SuccessThe Global Channel Strategy team holds deep knowledge and understanding of The LEGO Group’s presence on Social Media. The team handle global challenges across a range of platforms, channels and audiences. We are experts in creating real-time reactive and proactive content. We work together to plan across channels and across a range of planned campaigns to engage and delight our audiences every day.
Do you have what it takes?• We would love you to have a Bachelors in Marketing, Media, Digital or Communications
• Experience in content and campaigns for children is a great advantage but not essential
• Strong understanding of leading platforms and their successful content is key
• A deep and thorough understanding of the YouTube platform and how it works
• Proven success creating content for YouTube channels across multiple brands
• Great previous success growing online audiences through owned and earned strategies
• Strong analytical skills, a love for analyzing data to inform your next move
• Able to react and adapt to changes in the Social world, maximizing changes for your goals
• Excellent communication skills and a love for data reporting and collaborating with colleagues
Bringing it to Life“This is a fantastic opportunity to create and build a world-class engagement, contributing to the exciting way we deliver experiences for children everywhere. The successful candidate will be passionate and will specialize in the growth of a very important area and for a much loved brand”
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.