Shop Floor Planner
Production and Technical
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow.We are looking for a Shopfloor Planner who can ensure the sequence of the production orders are executed in the shop floor area as defined on the production plan on a timely manner.
As leading role in this area, you will:• Communicate, coordinate and ensure the sequence of the production orders to be executed in the shop floor area
• Review the availability of material for the orders to be produce in the shop floor area
• Maintain the spreadsheets and data updated, alert to production planners the status of the orders and do adjustments in the plan if necessary.
Challenges:• Coordinate the different departments, solve problems and make ad hoc adjustments to assure that the plan is completed every day.
• Analyze and compile data to support the reports used in the daily meetings, identifying the root cause and trigger actions if necessary.
• Ensure and Follow up the daily production Schedule and report the status and deviations into the operational area analyzing potential impacts in volume and coverage of Finished Good in the daily schedule plan, due shortages of materials, maintenance issues, or quality issues, making the adjustments in the plan if necessary to accomplish the plan, informing to the stakeholders involved.
Do you have what it takes?• Experience: 2 years experience in production scheduling of a manufacturing plant with capacity limitations in equipment or material.
• Education: Industrial Engineer or similar.
• Skills: English Intermediate.
• Knowledge: Modern ERP system, Basic understanding of a manufacturing organization and the relationship between its departments, ER management systems as SAP, understanding of procurement via MRP, MS, Excel, SAP, access desirable.
• Flexibility: This position is entitled to rotative (night & day) shifts on a 4X4 schedule.
• Availability: Able to work on weekends and holidays.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Aldo Barrera firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.