Do you want to help distribute LEGO products to kids around the world ?We are looking for an expert in transport and logistics, who has the mindset to support many different stakeholders and execute their transport needs. If you at the same time wants a great opportunity to develop yourself then this could very well be your next position.
Core ResponsibilitiesThe shipping department in Billund supports the Billund Campus (production and head office departments) with all sorts of transport and logistic questions and activities.
Your primary role is to ensure a smooth coordination of the transports in and out of Billund having a close collaboration with both internal as well as external stakeholders – both in Denmark and overseas.
The LEGO Group has shipping departments in all factory sites around the world why this position will also have a close collaboration with colleagues outside Denmark.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Creating and taking responsibility for both import clearances and export clearances
• Support colleagues with questions related to transport
• Book and manage shipments coming in and out of Billund
• Follow up on existing shipments and make sure internal customers and colleagues are updated
• Develop the collaboration with our core transport suppliers
• Applying for certificates, both for Billund shipments as wells as others when needed
• Secure correct info / details in all systems: SAP, Windows Office, suppliers system and Danish Customs systems
• Continuously be updated on legislation and rules for tax
• Dialogue with our external stakeholders / forwarders and participation in quarterly meetings and/or social events
• Limited travel activity should be expected
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Shipping Department is located in Billund and supports the LEGO headquarter in Billund with shipment and transport of all types of items – from single letter to multiple truck loads.
The Shipping department in Billund is one out of 5 shipping departments located in 5 different factories across the world.
Do you have what it takes?Your background could be from a forwarding company where you have worked with different kind of transports and stakeholders
we do, however, expect the following:
• 3-7 years of shipping experience from forwarding industry or larger import/export company
• Solid knowledge about different transport modes
• It would be benefit if you have some SAP experience but not mandatory to fill the position
• Having the understanding of working with an ERP system will also be an advantage as well as having the basic skills to work with Excel, word and other standard program
• Fluent in English – both verbally and in writing
As a person you are independent, self driven and have strong motivation for changes. Furthermore, we expect that you have:
• Great collaboration- and teamwork skills, since you will be part of a smaller team
• Strong communication skills, many levels in the organization
• GO DO mindset – problems are to be solved
• A continuous improvement approach, due to changes on an everyday basis
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
You will be working in a role with many different stakeholders.
The role is with a Global mindset within a smaller team supporting the LEGO Billund Campus when it comes to all transport related questions and activities in Billund.