Senior Tax Manager, China
The LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work.We are open and have collaborative working environment. LEGO is worldwide known on leading product safety and high quality.
REPONSIBILITIES• Evaluate and advise on the tax impact for projects and ad hoc advisories in the commercial business, including online and offline business, Brand Retail, certified stores, e-commerce, digitalization, and other business (LEGO Foundation, LEGO Education) in the region.
• Tax advice for the area, being a link between the technical analysis from Planning & Structuring team and the business with specific reference to Operations. In addition, strong link to Tax Operations & Compliance team to ensure tax governance.
• Responsible for managing tax audits in China (HK/TW) and collaborate with the Tax Policy & Controversy Director. Managing relationships with tax authorities.
• Tax Risk & opportunity finding and work with Planning & Structuring team (and other tax teams) to assure the mitigation plan is pursued.
• Monitor local legislation & advises on general tax matters in line with framework set by Tax Policy & Controversy director and global experts.
• MIN 8 years work experience in Tax. The role is a generalist role covering direct taxes and indirect taxes;
• Consumer goods industry experience required;
• Retail and E-commerce experience preferred;
• Big 4 experience is preferred;
• In-house experience would be a plus;
• LEGO requires the position to have the following license or certification: CPA/CTA preferred. The position requires a Bachelor degree.
• Willingness to travel (required to travel 1-3 times internationally)
• SAP knowledge is preferred
• Able to adapt to the new way of working environment
Join the global family of the LEGO® GroupThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE"Working in Strategic Tax & Customs is exciting and a challenging environment, working with a forward thinking and talented team, in a culture and organisation which is totally awesome.”