Senior Marketing Manager, Reality & Games
Are you a seasoned Marketing professional with extensive experience within the video games industry? And would you like to be part of driving the global marketing agenda and deliver sustainable growth for a beloved brand?Our LEGO portfolio is comprised of key core franchises.These are powerful brands that have been built strong business and key strategic roles within the LEGO portfolio.Through these we bring to life the LEGO promise, being a key foundation and building the strength of our brand for the long term.
Your specific tasks include:As Senior Marketing Manager in our Reality and Games team, you would be responsible for envisioning and executing key parts of the global marketing strategy with a special focus on partner collaboration, business opportunities and internal stakeholder management. You will define the future for the way that kids will experience LEGO, acting as a strategic sparring partner to the Marketing Director including:
- Co-develop the future direction for the Franchise strategy that draws insights from consumers, shoppers and stakeholders in key markets
- Develop key elements of an innovative and integrated global go-to-market strategy in cooperation with global lead markets
- Drive and innovate communication and engagement platforms that are relevant for our future audiences
- Being instrumental in leveraging our partner collaboration securing strong buy-in and alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that consumer sales and P&L objectives are met and initiate corrective actions with markets if needed
- You might need to travel up to 20-30 days a year to engage in consumer testing, collaboration with stakeholders and attending events"
Challenges and OpportunitiesIn a culture that is famous for collaboration and creativity, you will connect the strategic marketing dots in order to build the marketing plans in mature strongholds, as well as in emerging markets. As the LEGO Reality & Games category is evolving and creating new play experiences, you will have great opportunities to deliver sustainable growth and recruit young and new fans to the LEGO universe.
Do you have what it takes?You will be challenged on your ability to strengthen LEGO Reality & Games franchises in mature and emerging markets, and to develop the right long-term direction to ensure an ongoing growth. In order to succeed, you will:
- Have experience working within the games industry ideally on AAA titles
- Have a degree within Marketing combined with the ability to speak and write English effortlessly and perhaps international experience from working in an international company or abroad
- Are independent and thrive in a position where working with relations is key to inspire, lead and develop informal teams
- Are a natural communicator and great with people in a diverse stakeholder gallery
- Have a collaborative mind-set combined and ability to drive strategic direction and make decisions
Join the global LEGO® FamilyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
Bringing it to life
This position provide the opportunity to innovate how we engage with consumers! Through our dedication to understand, engage, and anticipate consumers, we are committed to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow