Senior marketing manager - Pre-school 4+ (Maternity Cover)
Are you a top-tier Marketing professional with a passion for kids? And would you like to be part of driving the global marketing agenda and deliver sustainable growth for a beloved brand?The LEGO Group has strong ambitions to win with many more kids through a diversified portfolio range and innovative marketing - Our Pre-school range 4+ is key to this journey and aspiration. As a Senior Marketing Manager you will be vital in ensuring we meet our lofty goals.
Core ResponsibilitiesOur LEGO portfolio is comprised of key core franchises, and the 4+ portfolio will go across our different franchises.
As Senior Marketing Manager in our 4+ team, you would be responsible for envisioning and executing key parts of the global marketing strategy with a special focus on partner collaboration, business opportunities and internal partner management. You will define the future for the way that pre-school kids will experience the LEGO universe, acting as a strategic sparring partner to the Marketing Director including:
• Overlook and drive growth for the total “4+” business for the LEGO Group
• Drive the Strategy for Growth for the 4+ business, rooted in strong understanding of commercial and consumer insights.
• Drive the key initiatives in the business, including communications, innovations (i.e new IP lines) and product experiences.
• Monitor and recommend ideal assortment across the portfolio, collaborating with Franchise teams to help them execute 4+ in their lines in the best possible way.
• Be on top of Performance of this part of TLG business, understanding the drivers behind.
• Be the key contact to the Regional teams, to understand their reality and help them craft the best go-to-market possible for this line.
Play your part in our team succeedingBased from our office in Billund, you will join Product Goup Marketing, the home of where the strategies, communications, and innovations are born and developed with a long term vision.
Within that, our 4+ business is essential, both from a strategic as well as from a commercial point of view. It is one of the fundamental consumer recruitment areas for us and the age where parents spend the most in toys so performing well here is a requirement. With ambitions to grow over-proportionally, the 4+ area is an exciting, dynamic and challenging space.
Do you have what it takes?• To thrive in this position, you like working in a collaborative and creative environment with a high pace and many deliverables. You are energized by connecting the strategic marketing dots in order to build the marketing plans in mature strongholds. Occasional travel should be expected, 4-6 times a year. Your qualifications:
• A degree in Marketing or Business combined with +5 years of experience working in an international organization.
• Strong in communications skills, in particular Digital.
• Ability to drive strategic direction and make decisions
• Strong collaboration skills, and ability to navigate in big organizations.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"This position provide the opportunity to innovate how we engage with consumers! Through our dedication to understand, engage, and anticipate consumers, we are committed to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow"