Senior Manager Retail Expansion EMEA (London, UK)
United Kingdom, London
Are you a senior professional in the Retail industry with international work experience? Do you thrive to make an impact by finding the right properties to push the business growth? Then this might be the right opportunity for you!We are looking for an outgoing personality with solid experience in retail and strong negotiation skills. The ideal candidate will be well connected in the market and enjoy working independently to make a strong impact for the organisation.
Your specific tasks include:• Locate Retail property and negotiate deals for the opening of retail locations in EMEA
• Successfully open the appropriate amount of stores per region to accomplish the business plan
• Manage current and future leases including vendor setup via lease management system, ensuring lease obligations and renewals are handled in a timely and efficient manner
• Review and finalize in alignment with legal, finance and operations lease agreements for new and renewed Store units
• Drive alignment with Retail EMEA Team to insure smooth transition between Retail Development and Store Operations
• Work with Stakeholders and Internal Department Management to ensure alignment in strategy and company processes
Challenges and OpportunitiesThis is a fantastic opportunity for someone who likes to make an impact and loves to actively drive negotiations. We are looking for an experienced person, who will help us extend LEGO®’s visibility in the market even more.
Do you have what it takes?- Several years of work experience in the retail industry covering off Retail Real Estate
- Prior and current experience at a Senior Manager level position with international Real Estate experience and a strong business network
- Proven track record of being able to manage several international projects/tasks at one time, budget monitoring and tracking
- Flexible and can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines promptly and efficiently
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills, including experience working with Senior stakeholders or departments outside of immediate teams, including external landlords and vendors
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability and experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Willingness travel domestically and internationally (total travel time up to 70%)
Bringing it to Life‘The success of teamwork – Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.’ - Deny Adolschek (Senior Director Retail Expansion)
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.