Senior Manager, FCM
Do you want to lead a group of highly dedicated and trusted employees, collaborate in a global context and help shape the way we execute core finance business partner activities in the future?Location: Billund
Core Responsibilities• People manager for a group of 6 employees
• Execute core financial processes (month end closing, reporting, planning & analysis)
• Build infrastructure to enable efficient and effective end-to-end financial processes
• Question status quo and help define the future where relevant
• Support further anchoring a “business first” fixed cost productivity agenda across the LEGO® Group / set financial direction, and providing financial insights to business decisions
Play your part in our team succeedingFixed Cost Management continuously seeks to mature the value proposition towards the LEGO® Group by:
• Standardizing the execution of the Financial planning process
• Automate Financial reporting
• Deliver analytics enabling trade-offs/optimization discussions
• Enable and facilitate the productivity agenda within fixed costs
This role supports this by leading the team that drives the core financial processes (month end closing, reporting, planning and analysis) for the bulk of the fixed cost categories.
Do you have what it takes?• Master’s degree in business economics/finance/accounting preferred, but bachelor degree can be accepted
• 3 to 5 years of finance or accounting experience, at least 2 of which are in a business partnering capacity
• Experience leading people and organization preferred
• Experience from operating in a global context
• Results focused with an analytical approach Communicate effortlessly with impact in English, both written and spoken
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Office
Travel can be expected – up to 20 days per year
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
This role provides an opportunity to lead a dedicated team of finance professionals that operate in an global context and who owns and shapes the way we execute core financial activities and drive financial management across the fixed cost categories in the LEGO® Group. By doing so, you will take active part in driving us towards our aspirations as a finance organization.