Senior Key Account Manager
Key Account Management
Are you a fun and highly-charged Sales professional that loves working in a fast-paced and game-changing environment?Are you a self-driven and ambitious individual, filled with a strong drive to increase sales growth and genuine interest in establishing strong internal and external partnership?
The LEGO Group is rapidly expanding into Asia and we are seeking talent to help secure our long term growth and success in the region. We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Key Account Manager to be a key contributor and driving force within LEGO Singapore to ensure the company fulfils its growth ambitions while holding true to the global LEGO Brand mission and values.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Key Account Manager will be to manage key partner accounts that account for a significant portion of the turnover of LEGO Singapore and develop strategic customer business plans that will drive sales growth. The incumbent will maintain an accurate and healthy sales forecast over a 12-month horizon that meets the demands of the customers/consumers and be proactive to changes in actual demand. This will be achieved by having a holistic understanding of market trends, a solid relationship with key partner accounts and executing trade initiatives to optimize sales opportunities.
Your specific tasks include:• Participate in forecasting/sales plan process – at both country and customer level, including observing deadlines for input as well as support for other sales team members
• Negotiation and selling, consumer sales tracking and analysis and preparing customer business plans.
• Deliver an accurate sales forecast on piece level for a 12 month horizon for each specific customer and translate into sales.
• Accurate customer business planning to deliver on detailed budgets and selling in targets.
• Long term strategic customer business planning to achieve future growth expectations.
KPIs would be:
• Sell In & Consumer Sales – how precise are we in estimating and delivering on our sales objectives.
• Execution bias – how good are we selling what we forecast.
• Customer Pulse and Customer business planning- how good are we at understanding the customer business and using that knowledge to build and execute a customer business plan that is fully aligned to the overall SBU strategy and marketing objectives.
Challenges and OpportunitiesThe Senior Key Account Manager will get the opportunity of working in a small, dynamic sales organization – securing world class implementation of Sales/Marketing plans and campaigns and also and learn how to work with a great number of people – internally and externally.
Do you have what it takes?• 5+ years working with Key accounts, preferably within FMCG or Branded Retail industry
• 5+ years experience working in cross-functional environment
• 5+ years experience in selling and negotiation
• Strong communication skills, has to be fluent in spoken and written English
• Proficient in excel and PowerPoint
• Proven sales track record focusing on growth achievements
• Must be willing to travel overseas 2-3 times a year
• Combination of taking the initiative and create results and a high degree of social competencies
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“The LEGO® Group is a company that makes you feel at home. You get to know others from all over the world, sharing ideas, working together and supporting each other to solve problems.”