Senior frontend developer
Do you have a passion for frontend development? And do you have solid experience with front end development?Then this is your opportunity to join a diverse and passionate group of developers and UX designers that take pride in designing and developing the next LEGO Education products, helping millions of students around the world to succeed
Core Responsibilities• Create software that enables connected learning experiences
• Develop apps that delivers high end LEGO Education learning experiences
• Work in a cross-functional development team, collaborating across the full value chain in software & product development
• Ensure world-class quality and be a steward of the LEGO values that consumers expect from our brand
Play your part in our team succeedingWe work with an agile mindset to deliver seamlessly integrated digital build & play experiences in collaboration with the LEGO Product Development organization.
At LEGO Education, we apply the LEGO® building system to deliver playful learning experiences that bring subjects to life in the classroom and make learning fun and impactful. As you help us bring new apps into the hands of millions of students around the world, we will trust you to apply your ability to think both creatively and logically to bring effective learning to children through our solutions
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor or Masters degree within Comp. Science, Software Engineering or similar
• Solid skills in React or Angular, preferably also using redux
• Experience with typescript
• A good understanding of complex software solutions
• An ability to translate user stories and customer requirements into good software designs
• Interest in working with emerging technologies such as Augmented Reality, Computer Vision, Machine Learning and other AI related disciplines
• Experience in creating applications for multiple platforms, including Windows, OSX, iOS and Android would be preferable
• Effective communication and collaboration skills, with fluency in English
Bringing it to life
“Set the standard for tomorrow’s education and learning. Here, you will assume a broad responsibility for the LEGO Education apps and the opportunity to influence children’s future learning journey,” says Senior Manager Brian Sørensen.
Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Brian Sørensen on +45 51 64 95 55.
This position was posted 07-02-2019 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.