Senior Finance Specialist with an oversight of the global processes
Czech Republic, Kladno
Are you experienced in Finance/Accounting functions? Are you looking for an opportunity to work in Finance/Accounting area from the different perspective?We are looking for a new colleague, who likes data analysis, financial/accounting processes and is strong in designing and implementation of global processes at the same time.You have a chance to be part of Kladno Business Services Operation (BSO), Accounting and tax team specifically, and design a process which ensures all LEGO Group legal entities across the globe are aligned in three core financial processes – Balance Sheet Reconciliation, Financial task management module and design & implementation of Journal entry workflow.
Alignment in financial processes across LEGO Group entities• Design and implementation of the global standard for balance sheet reconciliations.
• Implementation of new IT platform for Balance Sheet Reconciliations and Financial Task Management including its administration and governance.
• Design and implementation of global Journal Entry workflow.
• Contribute to key project deliveries in accounting and tax area.
• Perform a role of a specialist supporting regional accounting and teams in AMS/EMEA/APAC.
Ability to extract the common points and put them into the structure• App. 3-5 years of demonstrated working experience from Finance function
• Preferably proven working experience in International accounting environment
• Experience with an enterprise wide accounting software system
• Experience with Balance Sheet Reconciliation
• Strong communication skills, project management experience preferably
• Personal drive and initiative, excellent collaboration skills, experience in project management preferably
• Flexibility and out of box thinking
• Fluent English
Do you have what it takes? We look forward to reading your application, please use the APPLY NOW button.