Senior Event Experience Manager
Are you interested in engaging consumers in an innovative way?Bring your experience and leadership in running consumer events/experiences with excitement, interaction, inspiration and innovation.
Core Responsibilities• Initiate, plan and execute innovative event formats in China market
• Seek for cross-brand collaboration and deliver new event experience
• Play a key role for internal collaboration deliver experiences for EC partners, VIP members and branded store customers (Omni channel)
• Connect with global key stakeholders to import new ideas or formats
• Manage agencies, vendors, and other relevant third parties
Play your part in our team succeedingThe LEGO China Marketing Team is responsible for
• Creating and fostering consumer demand for the LEGO Group in China market by converting consumer, shopper and market insights into compelling, creative, and innovative marketing programs that remain grounded in a strong commercial understanding and focus
• End-to-end Marketing planning and execution from input into product development to execution across our different channels
• A team with strong collaboration and a learning mindset.
This role will implement LEGO China’s marketing priority into running consumer events/experiences with excitement, interaction, inspiration and innovation.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Minimum 8-10 years event management experience in China
• Rich and solid hands-on experience and leadership in running consumer events/experiences
• Strong strategic thinking and planning capability in exploring new opportunities and initiatives
• Highly capable to lead agencies, partners and team members to initiate, plan and execute world-class events big and small.
• Good understanding of brand, marketing and business especially of retail and EC
• A strong communicator, story teller and collaborator
• Work experiences from lifestyle brands, inspirational brands are a plus.
• Fluent in English and Mandarin.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It’s our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It’s a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here: I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it.”