Senior Education Solution Manager, LEGO Education
Reports to Head of LEGO Education ChinaAre you an expert in Education area who can support the China team in developing high quality concepts into Chinese educational solutions through direction setting and innovation development? LEGO Education is leading and driving the Customer growth strategy and business objectives.
Here’s a fantastic job for you to become a part of our LEGO® Education in LEGO® Group, it is a great job for you to start a fantastic career to setting directions and leading processes for the development of the solution experience and a smooth user journey with the solution, integrating all solution components around educational content, LEGO models, digital experiences and teacher training.
The Senior Education Solution Manager works at a conceptual level, thinks holistically and role models a collaborative development. He/she translates strategies and business plans into solution priorities and balances strategic and operational needs.
Are you ready to take below challenges?
• Translate deep understanding of mainstream teacher and classroom into a playful educational solution and experience
• Develop desirable concepts and solutions, that fit market needs and are feasible within time, budget and resources
• Lead concepts among a team of strong specialists.
• Manage stakeholder in LEGO Education, The LEGO Group and external partners.
Your tasks will include:Lead local education solution direction
• Understand portfolio business and apply commercial thinking and business understanding in conceptual direction
• Identify opportunities for the portfolio and translate into clear user needs and challenges, combining market insights with a thorough understanding of the classroom
• Set the conceptual directions for a project and design the solution experience (user journey) for the solution
• Lead concept development process for the solution projects and the conceptual connection on the solution components: LEGO models, curriculum content, digital and training
• Professionally present educational solutions from concept perspective for top management and global markets
• Support creation of portfolio roadmap
Lead aligned solution delivery
• Secure a seamless user journey across solution components: LEGO models and hardware, educational content, digital experience and training
• Contribute to selling-in and go to market activities
Build user and solution insights
• Build valuable user (teacher and student) insights (next to customer insights)
• Lead use of insights in opportunity definition and development projects and guarantee concepts are based on insights
• Lead user validation of solution components
• Build and share insights on trends and competitor products from a solution perspective
• Be able to teach and facilitate workshops with LE solutions
Manage stakeholders and connect across LEGO Education & The LEGO Group organization
• Establish strong synergies with LEGO Education Senior Concept Design Managers to ensure a common approach
• Ensure early involvement in Front End Innovation projects at concept level to ensure seamless and timely handover
• Manage external suppliers including financial arrangements
• Be able to develop closely with partners
Do you have what we are looking for?You must have:
• Minimum 8 years of experience in a design lead/product manager position:
• Bachelor degree above, prefer Master degree in relevant education or product development area.
• Previously developed and launched educational products
• Previously lead design and concept work in multi-disciplinary teams
• Fluent in English and Chinese
• Visualization skills & ability to prototype (sketch, physical), in order to get conceptual direction across.
• Digital/physical mindset since most LE education solutions have digital solution components
• Global/local traveling on a approx level of 20%
It would be nice for you to have:
• Preferable experience in education industry.
• Willing to learn and work in the LEGO environment.
Join the global family of LEGOThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Or you can send your CV to Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”