Senior Digital Shopper Marketing Manager
United Kingdom, Slough
Do you want to be part of The LEGO Goup becoming an undisputed leader in the on-line toy shopping experience? Are you up for the challenge?The Western European Marketing Team helps to shape the global marketing agenda and translates into regional priorities and creates regional frameworks for execution.The Senior Digital Shopper Marketing Manager in Western Europe is a new role in the LEGO organization and has been created in order the reflect on increasing importance of the role of Shopper Marketing within the LEGO Group.
Your key responsibilities include:• Identify and drive scalable regional digital shopper conversion initiatives e.g. shoppable assets
• Execute global eCommerce initiatives across the region to drive shopper conversion e.g. Retailer back-end integration into Chatbot, Shopper Reviews
• Develop regional activity shopper calendar capturing all local nuances from markets
• Manage the relationship and regional Shopper Campaign strategy with the media agency and technology platform solutions e.g. Initative Junior and Criteo
• Shopper campaign performance analysis and optimisation to include Amazon marketing metrics analysis and application of learning across WE
• Drive synergy and collaboration with multiple stakeholders across WE Markets and Global teams to ensure efficiency and consistency in execution across the region
Do you have what it takes?• Complex digital marketing/e-commerce media experience from agency or premium consumer brand.
• Shopper-centric orientation with proven track-record of acting and developing on shopper insights
• Full understanding of the conversion funnel, the digital retail landscape, and the dynamics of e-Commerce and Omni-channel
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Regional level experience considered as an advantage.
• Experience building out Shopper Strategies for large product portfolios with different audience segments
• Ability & willingness to travel across Western European region.
Bringing it to Life“Come and join the team for an opportunity to positively shape Digital Shopper Marketing for the Western Europe region. Bring your desire to take risks, innovate and collaborate with partners to help drive the digital agenda”. Louise French - Digital Marketing Director WE
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.