Senior Data Management Specialist
Denmark, Billund; United Kingdom
Come join The LEGO Group on our journey to achieve strategic success through data-driven insights.Bring your Data Governance & Stewardship experience and create real value in enabling The LEGO Group to make commercial decisions based on facts and data!
Core Responsibilities• Lead and facilitate data ingestion requirements engineering together with data requesters
• Together with the rest of the team, define how data is being catalogued and further innovate the Data Management practice
• Be the point-of-contact to technical data ingestion teams and developers
• Act as ‘Delivery Lead’ for the our data ingestion stream within the Data Management team
• Identify data quality issues and facilitate resolution together with business units
• Document outcomes of various activities such as: process documentation based on workshops with local stakeholders
• Work hand-in-hand with the wider Data team to ensure we deliver what we plan and we do it with the right attitude and sense of ownership
Play your part in our team succeedingThe LEGO Group Data Management Team is responsible for
1) Establishing data governance, including data stewardship and data curation within the different data platforms of The LEGO Group. This entails user access management, identification of data quality issues, documentation, data modelling, facilitation of ingestion of new data sources to our platforms and general management of meta data on our data sources, reports and dashboards.
2) Leading onboarding of data sources to the data platforms via close collaboration with data requesters on facilitating requirements engineering initiatives
3) Championship on the paradigm of the data-driven company, which would include facilitation of workshops, talks, inspiration, training and coaching business units to excel in data-driven decision making.
Do you have what it takes?• Proven success working within data management, data onboarding, or in a similar business or data related consultancy role
• Experience as a Delivery Lead, Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Product Owner or in a similar role coordinating deliveries
• Practical knowledge of onboarding data sources to either SAP BW or Hadoop based data clusters
Join the global LEGO familyCome and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Our team is getting a lot of focus and attention from top management – the LEGO Group really invests in data and, meaning that you will be key to laying out the foundation of how we will work with data at the LEGO Group in the future. This is a huge opportunity”