Senior Corporate Counsel, Employment & Labour Law
Do you want to excel in advising Senior Management on very strategic employment law issues within The LEGO Group?We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Corporate Counsel to join our Legal, Compliance and Risk Management department. With your experience and knowledge within Employment and Labour law, you will provide and see immediate impact on several levels in the organization.
Core Responsibilities• Provide sparring on operational as well as strategic questions within the employment law area to the LEGO Group’s global People, Operations & Development (HR), leadership team and other stakeholders
• Draft employment agreements for senior leaders globally, advice on legal mattes related hereto and drive negotiations in exit situations
• Advise on and help execute larger global organizational changes when required
• Assist in and drive HR policy and process work globally
• Maintain a high and up-to-date knowledge level on Employment- and Labour Law issues within the LEGO Group
• Prepare and conduct training of relevant members of HR and Legal, Compliance and Risk Management organizations
Play your part in our team succeedingThe most important asset of the LEGO Group is its employees and we believe that a caring, fair and professional approach to employment issue solution is essential.
Your role will be to help the LEGO Group drive this approach with a special focus on executive level employees, global HR processes as well a cross boarder reorganizations, etc. You will do this together with your colleagues in Legal, Compliance and Risk Management by showing a strong understanding of both national law and the complexities brought on by our continuously expanding global presence.
Your national and international skills will be combined with skillful managing your stakeholders on all levels to proactively incorporate the values of the LEGO Group in our every day work.
Your role will be global, reporting to the Head of Privacy Office & Employment Law and working closely together with local resources around the world.
Do you have what it takes?We also expect you to have:
• 5+ years of experience working hands on with employment law
• A strong knowledge and experience with Danish employment and labour law
• Experience in working with global employment law challenges
• Familiarity with union dealings/negotiations
• Knowledge of country specific regulations in other jurisdictions is a plus
• Drafting of executive employment and services agreements and negotiation in exit situations
• Manage and support stakeholders on senior executive levels
• Masters degree in Law (cand.jur.) with relevant Danish employment law courses
As a person you thrive for excellence in everything you do, and you are a strong and proactive partner for the business within the HR agenda, helping to find enabling solutions but also challenging the business were necessary to uphold the LEGO Values.
You can also relate to the following:
• Comfortable with advising senior executive and leaders in a global company
• Ability to think out of the box and be creative and with problem solving skills
• Ability to navigate in a fast pace and changing organization together with uncertain and changing requirements
• Strong business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
• Strong people skills and a good sense of empathy
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Experienced in working closely with external legal counsel
• Ability to work independently, see opportunities for process optimization and proactively execute on such
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
The LEGO Group seeks to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow, likewise we seek to inspire and develop the employees of the LEGO Group enabling us to reach that goal – come help us do so.