Senior Communication Manager, CSR - (Maternity Cover - 18 months)
Marketing; Project Management
Do you have a strategic and creative eye for communication campaigns? Does working on purpose driven campaigns to improve society and the environment drive you? Then apply now to join our Corporate Responsibility Engagement team in Billund, Denmark.
At the LEGO Group´s we want to have a positive impact on the world our children will inherit. The Corporate Responsibility team is responsible for bringing our Planet Promise to life and our engagement team is key in leading our communication.
Your specific tasks include:
• Responsible for creating, planning and delivering CR engagement campaigns that raise awareness of TLG´s corporate responsibility ambition and create impact with our key audiences
• Key inputter into CR engagement strategy, applying insights and research to create the most compelling stories that will resonate with our audiences
• Project management of campaigns, working in a very matrix driven environment where excellent collaboration and prioritisation is essential
• Monitors and seeks out latest industry trends and ideas, applying a curious, questioning and opportunistic approach to their work
• Responsible for evaluating campaigns, establishing relevant measures and KPIs to ensure impact is measured and insights captured to continuously improve
As Senior Communication Manager, you will be key in creating compelling campaigns and storylines about our efforts.
Challenges and Opportunities
At the LEGO Group children are our role models. In this role you also need to be able to unlock your inner child and have an inquisitive and curious approach to your work - seeking out new ideas and not being afraid to test and learn. We are a small team with a creative and innovative mentality, we work in an exciting space where your ability to structure but also handle chaos and lean in will be vital to your success.
Do you have what it takes?
• Extensive communication experience on creative campaigns
• Communications/or other relevant degree would be an advantage
• Stakeholder management skills with the ability to work with a diverse network of stakeholders and partners and true interest in understanding other perspectives
• A true collaborator that can work in a matrix driven organisation
• A strategic thinker and problem solver who grounds their approach in research and insights
• Natural curiosity and passion for bring new ideas and opportunities to the team
Bringing it to Life
"To be able to work in a team that is challenging themselves every day to think about how to have a positive impact on children´s lives and the world they will inherit, and to do this at the LEGO Group where fun and creativity are at the heart of everything we do is a very unique opportunity. And something the right candidate - who is as passionate about play as we are - will relish."
Join the global LEGO® family
Please note, this position is an 18 month maternity cover and based in Billund, Denmark.
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.