Senior Brand Manager - UK Slough or GE Munich
United Kingdom, Slough; Germany
Do you want to impact the LEGO Group’s global brand growth expansion? Up for the challenge? Apply now!The Western European Marketing Team helps to shape the global marketing agenda, translates into regional priorities and creates regional frameworks for execution.
It covers the functional areas of digital marketing, trade marketing, media management, marketing planning, marketing performance and brand management. The brand management team co-develops the global portfolio and communication strategy with global and the other lead regions.
Your specific tasks include:• Responsibility for key theme launches with high innovation factor
• Co-develop portfolio and communication with the global product development team through strategic lead market input
• Define regional go-to-market and activation plans with strong integration of partners, ensuring strong link between global, regional and local activations
• Create relevant additional regional campaigns in the absence of global toolboxes
• Deploy portfolio based on global portfolio strategy to local BUs
• Consult and challenge BUs to deliver strong local marketing and activation plans and tracks performance
• Share best practices, key insights and drives regional experimentation planning
Challenges and OpportunitiesAn opportunity with one of the world’s most loved brands to be part of a new team in a newly established regional setup working together with multiple stakeholders to achieve shared goals through launching disruptive product concepts.
Do you have what it takes?• Please send your CV in English
• University Degree e.g. Bachelor (within Marketing preferred) or similar degree
• A brand marketing expert with a minimum of 6 years experience from branded goods companies and proficiency in development and execution of campaigns & marketing plans, ideally covering PR and / or social media experience
• A strong collaborator across disciplines and hierarchies to effectively steer a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
• An innovation driver with strong outside-in thinking and willingness to take risks
Bringing it to Life
“Come and work with us on some of the most exciting new product launches, bring in your resourcefulness and ideas and help shape a strong growth plan for the Western European region”
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW business unittton above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.