The LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work.We are open and have collaborative working environment. LEGO is worldwide known on leading product safety and high quality.
ResponsibilitiesAs Senior Advisor, you are responsible for delivering a consistent and reliable service to the recruiters in the LEGO Group as well as to all stakeholders of the BSO. This means to meet the stakeholders' expectations and provide them with a top professional service, incorporating the LEGO values.
You are responsible for bringing the best talent to the company by managing the end to end of the recruitment process which is scoped for BSO.
Beside of this you will be responsible for supporting the recruiters with:
- Post and manage open positions in the recruitment system and other talent attraction channels or tools.
- Manage job posting through all recruitment phases enabling proper reporting and tracking.
- Participate in kickoff meetings with recruiter and hiring manager to ensure clear understanding of role and desired candidate profile
- Provide inputs and point of view regarding talent in the industry as well as rise any potential risk with meeting timelines
- Conducting CV screening of all applicants on advanced parameters according to specific position and location
- Rank applicants fit to role. Inform candidates of status through the applicant tracking system.
- Be the touchpoint to all candidate electronic channels; invitation to interview, coordination and follow-up communications with candidates and hiring managers, and interview scheduling, while ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
- Send and collate manager, candidate and recruiter satisfaction surveys at the end of each recruitment process
- Consolidate results from satisfaction surveys for BSO & Recruitment Managers Take on recruitment supporter tasks when necessary
- Provide proactive sparring with recruiters on leads and talent pipelines as well as inform recruiter of any internal applications
- Be aware of new opportunities for process improvement and come up with good ideas based on new insights
- Collaborate with colleagues for the benefit of the whole
- Update metrics and data for team performance indicators
- Report open & closed positions and other defined global metrics for BSO Leadership Team
3-6 years of relevant professional working experience with international recruitments with a focus on screening and lead generation on administrative positions
B.Sc. degree/associate degree or equivalent working in a professional service environment
• Microsoft Office experience
• SAP experience is an advantage
• Prior experience utilizing an applicant tracking system is an advantage
• Good knowledge of office tools (excel, powerpoint)
SKILLS & PERSONALITY –
• Leadership mindset to coach junior team members
• Strategic orientation towards processes and customer needs
• Positive, service-minded and out-going
• Ability to work independently on predetermined tasks via virtual direction from stakeholders
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong analysis
• Solid business understanding and strong organizational skills
• Structured, detailed and accurate when working
• Strong communicator
• Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Being flexible
• Open to travel (if necessary)
LANGUAGE SKILLS -
• English and Mandarin skills at advance level (Spoken, written and listening)
• Be aware of specific language requirements
• Multilingual preferred
Join the global family of the LEGO® GroupThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It’s our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It’s a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here: I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it.”