Scrum Master with a technical background
Are you interested in working with the latest state of the art technologies and solutions including cloud platforms, self-service BI tools, Robotic Process Automation etc.Join us and drive a high performance team with a great attitude and help LEGO on our agile transformation journey
Core Responsibilities• Guides the product team on how to get the most out of self-organization
• Asseses the maturity, coaches and sets ambition levels for the teams to reach higher levels of maturity
• Secures that ambitions are met at a pace that is sustainable but ambitious enough
• Removes impediments and guides the team to remove impediments
• Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame
• Facilitates on getting the work done according to commitments, constantly raises the team’s delivery capability
• Facilitates discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Provides internal and external communications, improves transparency.
• Supports the Product Owner, especially with respect to refinement and maintaining the product backlog.
Provides all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Business Intelligence (BI) department is a part of the Business Technology (BT) organization in the LEGO Group. The main commitment for the BI department is to move the LEGO group forward towards becoming a data-driven company and is actively contributing on this path. We leverage a state of the art SAP BW on HANA platform as a strong foundation where the main focus is about delivering a significant Business Value Proposition by providing BI solutions for our business and functional areas that support the commercial momentum, efficiency and productivity aspirations, consolidate data insights globally and automate these to a large extent.
The department is organized across three main areas:
BI Corporate Functions, BI Operations and BI Architecture & Capabilities. The prior two areas are internal customer facing catering for the BI products used by the respective business functions, the latter is more generic, responsible for the overall BI Strategy, capability platforms, enterprise software lifecycle management, benchmarking of technology/tools and executing related feasibility studies, proofs of concept.
We are in the course of adapting an Agile approach in our ways of working. In order to succeed with this, this dedicated scrum master will support the Architecture & Capabilities area. The Scrum Master will be responsible to drive the prioritized agenda of this product team in close collaboration with the product owners of other technology areas.
Do you have what it takes?• Preferably first level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
• College or University degree e.g. Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 2-3 years in a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Having some experience from infrastructure areas is a clear advantage!
• Must be open to travel up to 20-30 days per year
• Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated testing, Agile games, etc.
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills
• Previous experience as a team leader with direct people management responsibilities
And advanced English.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
You get to gain experience and insights with the latest state of the art technologies and solutions including cloud platforms, self-service BI tools, Robotic Process Automation, etc. You will get to deliver several early adoptions of these through the product team in a dare to fail approach with direct responsibilities of day to day delivery.