Sales Director, LEGO Education
Drive the Sales strategy in LEGO® Education North America (LE NAM).LEGO Education is seeking an experienced Sales Leader who is passionate about equity, STEM, project based learning, connecting with educators, and bringing transformational learning opportunities to all students. The Sales Director is part of the LE NAM leadership team.
Do you have what it takes to lead and grow Sales for LE NAM?• Strong leadership capabilities necessary to develop and share a vision and continue to build a high performing, motivated team
• Demonstrate deep expertise of the LE NAM Education market
• Established relationships with and knowledge of key educational leaders across the US
• Be a pro-active and impactful member of the LE NAM leadership Team, by enabling an agile and effective decision-making mindset and supporting our strategy development and implementation to make LEGO Education a successful business and organization
• Developing and implementing business plans and yearly execution plans across assigned markets and accounts
• Leveraging customer driven analysis in order to manage performance levels of sales against market developments and corporate objectives
• Implement core sales business processes and deploying all sales objectives and goals across the company, including sales targets and budgets preparation
• Initiates new sales opportunities, through effectively leading the action planning with team members to procure new business
• Strong team leader and communicator who excels at team leadership and collaboration
Grow our business, and your careerLEGO® Education has a 30-year history of developing educational resources and solutions that make learning engaging, challenging and fun for all ages. Ensuring the development of long term business plans to grow the business will be essential to your success as you help push strategic growth in Sales. You’ll also have the opportunity to act as a leader, as well as a sales mentor to identify sales capability gaps while ensuring development activities are in place. It’s a chance to explore your full potential while helping us achieve ours.
What you’ll need:• Minimum of ten years in sales
• At least five years in senior roles including people management and leadership
• Four-year degree required; Master’s in Business preferred
• Knowledge of and experience in all sales disciplines
• Deep knowledge of the education industry required
• Experience as an educator preferred
• Experience effectively reporting and managing the business from a sales point of view
• Experience in working with major international brands
• Experience in managing a cross-functional team
• Willing to travel 40% of the time
Join the global family of The LEGO® GroupThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Being part of a unique organization within the LEGO Group provides opportunity to directly influence the business, but also require broad financial expertise. You will be close to the business and can clearly see the impact of your work. The culture in LEGO Education is rooted in the ambition to help every student to succeed and reach their full potential” says Head of Finance Business Partnering & Controlling, LEGO Education, Vivi Meidahl Højen.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.